My bosses boss is an idiot

Discussion in 'Medivation' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2015 at 5:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who could this be?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

East or West

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i dont even work here but by the title of the thread I am sure we have the same boss.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just glad we have ABM's that shield us from her and that they have to deal with her instead of the field. Everyone of the ABM's would be a better choice for the sales director job than she is At least we can trust them to give us direction that doesn't put us in danger. This is such a great place to work, we just need leadership. Has she called you behind one of her ABM's backs yet? Be careful!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When she calls we just play her game because we all see what she's trying to do. We may be in the field but we're not stupid. She is a clone of the little man DS. She's someone very dangerous to have leading sales.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NC means well I'm sure. She was just put in a position that: A. She didn't deserve. B. Isn't qualified. C. Can't be trusted and sneaky. D. Is not in touch with the current business

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She belongs back at a company like Gene. In a mindless job where she's not exposed. Here she is way over her head. She would be a good Jr. Mgr in the mail room trying to get involved with everyone's business by opening their mail. She needs to stop calling us and going over our Managers head. We aren't going to tell her any secrets or try to get anyone in trouble. She likes to kick up the dust because she's not working with any of us. If she try's to come with you it will be alogned with a vacation. Look at that track record HR.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is she and how did she get a job at Medivation?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a very good chance that your boss is also an Idiot. Name rhymes with Stan.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure that last statement makes any sense? We "speaking for everyone in the field" sure hope upper management sees how incompetent, unqualified, powerless, unable, weak, incompetent of a leader NC really is. She has not done 1 thing to help us in the 3 years she's been at this company. It's our responsibility as employees at this great company to not be afraid to speak up and get her out. Even if you need to pay her to leave we would all pitch in $3.00 a pay check for the next year. Any takers?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll raise it to 5.00

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll pay. She would struggle as a rep out here. The RD role at Medivation is a joke. You just let your managers do all the work and take credit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NC and MA are smart, kind people. I bet they were both really good reps during their time. Now they've achieved enough to work in the office rather than the field. Good for them. Happiness!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MA has no clue how to manage people.... that is for sure... well good luck alll.........

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medivation has never had a real leader and by the look of things not much has changed. Good luck with JL. who and the heck hired NC. That's a good laugh.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need to start by getting more experienced RDs. One has never done anything in her career and the other is very jr. I seriously don't think they know our business. The one in the west takes the cake. It's a good laugh working here. I'll take my $150k salary and my bonus to sit at home reporting a few calls and maybe feeding a doc or 2. The good life!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How come this place has so many problems? I've been here 3 years and I've seen the entire leadership turnover, marketing turnover and then hire worse marketers.

Market Access Team? What do they do? I see them at meeting and only hear we don't have a step-edit problem.

Field leaders are still operating like Dave is around. They are afraid to make a decision. NC should be interviewing because her days are counting down. She will need to be gone before September or we're going to see a disaster performance. Sad though because she doesn't see it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop blaming and start working. Seems like JL may be the problem. He's never had this high of a title or ran commercial organization. We have strong leaders that just aren't allowed to do the job because of handcuffs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree times three. I'd like to have a smart director in the field. This company has no control of Sales and never will. Culture was destroyed a year ago.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does NC do? I guess we will find out in September... TBD