GSK: Start date 5/18 tread

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2015 at 3:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I have read some of posts here. So far this company gets an A, for being very upfront and truthful. I went to Dallas on Dec 1st. I got a call the next day. People were friendly and not stuck up.
    I read all the forms I got emailed on 5/15. Very good benefits for us. I would say a big thank you!!
    So the people who are complaining and have not even started yet...do you have screw loose or something? We all make decisions in life, so make good ones. So thanks for a good company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more with what you said!! I was pretty sad that I got laid off from a top pharma company. But, so far, my experience with Inventiv has left me extremely hopeful for a bright future.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not you, its them.
    People that can't see this as the great opportunity that it is, are generally not good people and suck at life.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let people get u down. I know its not a great job but it's still a job. I am happy I got on this contract it will hopefully be a good stepping stone. I'm a little upset over the cost of benefits but he salary is good compared to other contracts I was on

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure you bring your Pom poems to training!!! Yay team!! I hope your on my team to being all that positive energy and be a pain in the ass on the conference calls

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's is everyone doing with training?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's great. So much fun! I'm nervous about the assessment since it's all fill in and matching!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be in theJune training class if i don't to find something beforehand. I'm hoping to get something before the training than go to training get a paycheck and double dip for a bit

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you spell integrity? Doubt it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we please have a real Trainer for Live Meeting rather than a game show host/comedian/disc jockey?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ditto

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He i an excellent trainer and making it an enjoyable experience vs a boring and less interactive person....you are the problem, not him.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that's why you're on CP during Live Meeting.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope. day off, loser.
    I completed the same training.
    grow up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sometimes take grammar lessons on my day off. Or is it grammer?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the conference calls, webx calls. And I have been on many over the years.
    Jerry is very good, and keeps things light, but he gets his points across. !5 question open type test is weird, but I guess they just hit the important stuff.

Jerry...one thing Go Gators!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you hear somewhere that it was 15 questions only?