Theravance

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2015 at 5:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it worth it to go ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes! And they are taking good cubist reps. It will be another mass exodus. Not as big as Medco but stiill substantial. People are sick of the micro-management from managers. Too many field visits, ridiculous that managers don't have anything better to do.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please set the bar MUCH higher than MEDCO. Trust me. You deserve better. Even the ones who are making money at Medco (aka, the very few) despise everything about it. Corrupt to the core.

Best of success with your decisions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me your joking. Who is really doing "feild visits"! I only have a bi-monthly lunch update with mine. Of coarse I suppose there are a few stuck back in the 1990's!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager doing 2-day field rides every 3-4 weeks. He has lost 3 people within the last 9 months. SSD doing field rides every week with a different rep. It's crazy town. Region is entirely tenured, managers fearing for their jobs. Really pathetic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so glad I just resigned

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma managers are a joke. An unnecessary layer of micromanagement. Wasting shareholder money, one field ride at a time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What can you do with a manager doing this? That is pathetic. Any manager doing that in today's market could only hamper you in doing your job! I'd leave too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Managers make way too high a salary to be spending so much time in the field. why don't they have anything to do? Why don't they call on their own accounts like most companies? Why doesn't Merck hire people they don't have to babysit? Oh I forgot, because it's pharma. Most wasted job in the whole industry. Each manager has about 7-8 reps....are you kidding me? they could easily handle 10-12 reps and still micro-manage us. THis is why people are leaving (plus the crappy bonuses)!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager works with me once a quarter which is pretty standard for the industry. She gets the fact that access is hard, especially in hospital sales. Also, customers don't want to see a manager monthly. So there are only a few reasons why your manager would be doing this:

1) He's putting you on a PIP
    2) He's really bored with nothing to do
    3)Merck is trying to get sales people to resign so they don't have to pay a severance

Sorry to tell you this but it's true. I would start looking for a new job right away!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

absolutely go to Theravance. Sales Dir is a rock star who believes in paying his people and not holding them down with administrative garbage, call reports and nonsense
    I would be running to them if they had an opening in my area

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to Theravance home page. Do they have a sales force

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theravance has already done their hiring for thier expansion. Too bad for those of you who are left at Merck hell. Have fun!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know the salary Theravance Biopharma is offering?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps get base betwn 120-125 plus budgeted bonus of 40+
    Car allowance $650/mo plus .46 per mile
    Excellent stock benefits
    Filling vacant positions this week with final interviews, next wave of 20 reps planned for March 2016.
    Sales positions are not posted on website. They use recruiters exclusively.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch. That base salary sucks. This isn't the 1990s

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's because of Walter the new Leader

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The product is a complete dog. Glad I passed. Nice reimbursement strategy. LOL

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea...as I made 30K bonus my first quarter....I'm laughing all the way to the bank....

Lazy ass....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest