Keep The Faith HCV

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 10:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are about to surge in share so stand tall and retain your confidence!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that the punch line to a joke???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. The first part of the joke is: "What did the abbvie lifer say just before getting laid off?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't spoken to one person that is happy. Lifer or not.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a lot of products in development from various companies. Gilead leads the pack and will be first to market for next gen single pill in mid 2016. We all know 1st to market has a strategic advantage. When evey on else enters in late 2017 to 2019 it will be very tough to gain any considerable share. Please save the BS home office fools. We are all looking. Your selves included.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The home office is not worried. We have plenty of backup options. Field reps have no good options left and word on the street is that you failed with this launch. We gave you a big managed-care win and you screwed it up. Absolutely no pull through.

Remember this quote after The Pats lost the super bowl a few years ago: Gisele said "My husband can not f****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

Well, chantal says "Home office can not f****ing setup the payer deals and detail docs at the same time. I can't believe Reps dropped the ball so many times."

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about the cheating patriots or their p ussy qb

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chantranny can say what she wants. Go Bears.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke you signed a deal with the biggest asshole in insurance history! He is a complete fool and poked the angry badger Gilead with a toothpick. You signed one deal out of a hundred and think your job is done? Thank you for proving how worthless you are, enjoy the office each day as we work on our tan and golf game.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, you gave us the keys to the kingdom with the ESI deal. Oh, but only about 25% of the plans that use ESI are preferred. The rest are parity or Harvoni preferred. Oh yeah and 100% of the CVS Caremark biz is Harvoni preferred. Yeah, us lousy reps just can't pull through.

I guess what the HCP's say doesn't matter. Like we didn't lower the price low enough for it to hurt Gilead. The vouchers can't be given away. Docs don't want them. So, you give us another golden key. The medical necessity letter. Well, gosh darn. If we can't hit the ball out of the park with that competitive advantage, then we're as useless as tits on a bull!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok mathematicians!

I gave you 25%. You cannot get even ½ of that or even a small % of the other parity plans. 3% is pathetic!!! You should be at 15% at least!

We think that you are worthless. So does our LT. King Richard thinks you are losers, and if you don't improve by the end of Q3, then you better just go! Get out! Seriously! None of us care about you! Hope your kids go to school in naperville so they get scholarships and don't rely on parents $ for education. There will be NONE! Hope they don't want to be pizza drivers like you losers. Yup, all of us at HO know what you do daily (or should I say "don't do")? Crazy that you get more than the Big Mac chefs!

Good luck to all the kids! Don't end up w loser jobs like your parents!

No offense intended!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a real asshole .... you know that? By the tone of your email, I bet other people think you're an asshole too! Don't pretend for one second that you know what it's like to be a rep out in the field selling this drug. You have no clue! I'm not going to write a long explanation as to why that is, but I CHALLENGE you to trade places with any of us for 1 month and we will do your job for 1 month. Let's see how much impact you can make and I'm sure we will excel at your job in HO where the desktop on your computer is probably full of games and your desk full of crossword puzzles and suduko. You just look busy all day, but probably do nothing! How does that feel?? Asswipe! Have a nice weekend also BTW.,,,

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an a..hole! Based on the tone of your writing here, I suspect others think of you the same way. How about this... You come out in the field for 1 month and try to do our jobs and let us see the impact you make. Don't think for a second that you even have a clue of what it is like in the current marketplace trying to sell this drug.

Don't be a creep and involve our children in your discussion. Now, go back to your HO cubicle where you crunch numbers all day, but have no idea regarding the reality of the situation.
    The mess this franchise is in started at the top with a horrendous launch strategy! Let's start with all those guys getting minimized first "water under the bridge" is a verbal and pathetic form of addressing the bad choices. Action is more powerful then words and we haven't seen any heads roll yet to demonstrate the true accountability of this botched launch. Showing the field sales action as far as demoting and lay offs with people at the top Layers... Then look at us - we are not afraid to be laid off and many of us welcome it, but start at the top first!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for proving my point! Why should we work when idiots like you sign one deal and think you're god. The only difference is God doesn't think he's a a genius marketing director. FU too, good luck getting another job with the biggest failure in drug launch history, in sales we can get picked up tomorrow. We will see you at the urinal at the next meeting trying to size yourself up, enjoy the water cooler conversations as we mass exodus.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my, someone hasn't been f ucked in awhile.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo Abbvie Reps: Y'all is like ass hair: totally useless and full of sh*t. Nice launch, fleefys!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We didn't launch the drug shit head. Sales and marketing did. And the plan and strategies sucked. And so d you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you need to spend a night alone online with the cannibal cop

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome strategy to launch a product with the same price as a BMW that works like a KIA.... like Gilead wasn't going to match price!!

Backward thinking.....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a genius strategy.