Vimovo costs $19,300 per year!

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 7:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vimovo costs $19,300 per year!

How is this allowed???

How long do you think this is going to last?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Kyle Bass. He is working on this problem. Hope he is successful. Google Kyle Bass for details.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For any autoimmune biologic, that's the cost of these drugs. If you don't like the cost, don't support new drug development

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biologic? You must be the dumbest fuck out there...or a Horizon rep - one in the same!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol...agree. But I think that the ceo!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Orphan drugs cost as high as $350,000/ year. 19K is nothing. You are a very naive person.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$19,000 for ibuprofen. You horizon people should be in jail. You are beyond stupid if you think selling ibuprofen for $19,000 isn't a scam

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! Orphan drug! You AND THE POSTER TWO ABOVE are comparing Duexis to an orphan drug! And you have balls to call the previous poster naïve. you my friend are a dumbass horizon rep or manager that have DRUNKEN the KOOLADE!

Orphan drugs are supported by the FDA and are allowed an increase price to recoup cost associated with R&D and service an extremely small patient population. If this business agreement was not established between the FDA and Drug manufactures these conditions would go unmet.

Duexis is the furthest thing from an orphan drug. NO rare disease state, No R&D, No small patient population - JUST TWO OTC'S SMASHED TOGETHER AND RIPPPING OFF THE SYSTEM!!!

Unbelievable!!!!

Herrrrrizon

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny

You seem to be having a conversation with yourself in a weak attempt to keep this topic alive. You should have put that same effort into your sales numbers and you might still have a job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love reading these posts from the Horizon managers that are all brain washed. No most of us were not fired. We left this scam of a company because of the unethical behavior. My life and career has turned around since leaving this dump.....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Brae: So let's keep POSITIVE!!! Negative posts are destructive to the morale and future success of our company! Chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Horizon rep in Memphis is screwing not one, but TWO Pas in town!!! Getting PAID for busting a nut!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good for them. what ever it takes.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't that how all horizon reps sell these crappy drugs?