Quintiles folks got the rest of us pumped!

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2015 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As one of the new hires, I wanted to say thank you to the former Quintiles folks that spoke up on the conference call this week - I was already excited about Nucynta/ER, but hearing your experiences from selling over the last few years was a shot of adrenaline - thank you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are joking, right? Do tell what that conference call was about!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was nice to hear the enthusiasm from those that have been selling this product for awhile. Home study has been a bear, but I for one am looking forward to making some money with this product mix!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hilarious. If selling Nucynta has been so wonderful, why did J&J sell this "treasured gem"? Don't give me that bs about J&J not investing enough resources into the launch of the product or any of the other excuses our leadership has used since they announced the acquisition. No company is going to sell a stellar drug this day and age, especially one that doctors, patients and reps love so much. What a joke. Depomed hired the perfect village idiots. Can't wait to hear all the enthusiasm on a Conf call in 6 months to a year from now.