New Biomet Knee - Vanguard XP?

Discussion in 'Biomet Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A fractured tibia insert is rare. This was the least conforming insert placed in a tray that has no peripheral locking features. There may be more to this than just a compromised PCL in an overweight patient. Just have to wait and see.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny! Zimmer rep feasting on Biomet carcuses. XP is a joke

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zimmer has sales reps??? Nah just extremely over paid box openers...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumb fucks! What 2 knee systems have stood the test of time? Read the liteature! As far as total knees the agc and LCS have out preformed any knee on the market. You douche bags that try and knock down Biomet for their poly and locking mechanism can go pound sand. They haven't changed their ways for one reason! It works! Now 1900h resin is no longer available but biomets poly is the best... Why? Because they are the only ones who consolidate it in house! No one else does! That's why all you other company's have changed poly and locking mechanisms every 5 years! As far as porous coatings..where did everyone get the idea? Oh that's right Biomet! Zimmer guys.. What knee did Galante put in for years? Oh yeah..the agc! Why do you have tm? Oh that's right because of biomets porous coating! Want to argue? Ask Galante! Stryker..rothmans an ass and did not develope the taperloc which by the way all you other chumps try and copy! Thanks for all the credit in your clinical results you cite! Guess what you win..your great in your marketing! Biomet is a bunch of engineers that are trying to do the right thing. If it wasn't for Biomet none of you guys would have things to bitch about! Biomet hasn't changed their ways for one reason... It works! Not one other company on the market today can say the same!

5. Sounds good. Hopefully all this helps with the sale of an in-debt company that has good folks jumping off like it just hit an iceberg.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha! You really are an idiot. No one has left that I would consider a critical loss. All companies have turn over especially the competition. EVERYONE knows Biomet is the company of choice. Whether you admit it or not you know it too. It must suck being you.

Enjoy your day as you try to come up with a juvenile come back.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Implex created TM. Galante was a co designer of the miller-galante knee, so not understanding of the agc comment ?
    Read the paper by pilliar/Cameron describing optimum pore size...they were some of the pioneers in uncemented devices
    Biomet was never a leader in any of this...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACL sparing knee has been tried before. Failed. But, that's normal for anything new.
    I think people see the joint doc for arthritic pain (not instability).
    its marketing - , 'i dont want a blown out acl' is smart.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off Dane Miller PHD was the first to figure out titanium would work the best for orthopedic implants. Biomet was the first to come out with titanium porous coating. So yes Biomet is the leader in that area. As far as Dr. Galante is concerned he put in a ton of agc's but you wouldn't know that would you? Also how did that miller-Galante knee work out? Great results? Not really right? Fiber metal mesh? Worked great right? That's why Zimmer had to buy the tm from implex? Just wondering what company you think had the first titanium pourous coating? Which one?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACL sparing knees are not new. Most designs in the 70's were ACL sparing with exception of the IB. They are harder to put in and most book smart surgeons couldn't do it or work in the limited space. The results were mixed depending on who put them in. Back then arthroplasty results were all mixed depending on who put them in. Joint replacements had a life expectancy of 10 years.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me school you dork! The Taperloc is a copy of an old Protek stem called the Muller Dual Lock from the late 1970's..before Biomet came about until 1981. Zimmer used to sell a copy of it in the early 1980's. Dane Miller was smart by plasma spraying every piece of shit Biomet implant. It is a good cheap way of getting biological fixation good and bad and made him rich. Femoral stems...good, everything else is horrible. Oh, by the way...Protek is a Zimmer subsidiary, so the Tapeloc is a rip off of a Zimmer product. You suck and I have no Biomet reps of note in my territory because their stuff is so bad. I had Dane come down to me years ago and try to get me to switch to Biomet. No way. We use TM to revise all of the plasma sprayed Biomet cups. How is Mary Lou Retton doing with her cancerous Biomet hip?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer me this, as you over flow with the typical pukey DePuy arrogance how do you sleep at night as all the patients whose lives have been changed by your ASR disaster suffer and deal with the shit your company has handed them? Your arrogance is disgusting and the reason DePuy is hated by so many.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He sleeps because they all live in the land of delusion. Birds of a feather... You saw the ASR trial, it's all about the numbers and pointing fingers at the other guy. No one escapes not even the surgeons.

14. Chad Casey

Chad Casey Guest

Wow! you are really daring by anouncing you are a zimmer rep! What Balls you have....I look at it this way....Everyone hates the Yankees, Everyone hates the SEC and everyone hates Biomet....Conculsion: Everyone hates a winner!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Black stone hates you too, and they own you

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

School me? Well how did Zimmer do with that stem? The one that we copied? When did Zimmer come out with a porous coating? Just curious? Also why is that the m/l taper come out after the taperloc? Why smart guy?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the better question is. How are your metal on metal hips doing? Don't worry about Mary Lou..worry about your shitty designed products...what was that letter Dorr wrote about to EVERY orthopedic surgeon in the WORLD? By the way douche bag Dane came from Zimmer...why did he start his own company? So he could make a better product! Which by the way he does!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dane came down and tried to hire you??? Well, I guess even the best like Dane have an off day every once in a while. I'd say we dodged the bullet on that one. Now go back to your ASR revision. I'll bet instead of counting sheep at night you count the number of reports you have on M.A.U.D.E.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh....ASR is DePuy, not Zimmer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

boy I sure am ashamed of my Zimmer ASR...idiot. I think we all would rather hear how awesome Dane is again