Still around

Discussion in 'Thrombogenics' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are sinking

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again, take your sorry ass and hit the road. Don't need you, don't want you!!! YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN THE PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT YOUR JOB

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whops, hit a nerve

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can all two of you top posting. No one cares anymore.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

people need to know about the history of this company thus far and the many MANY mistakes created by egomaniacs (got another already )in high positions. look at the 2 year history, it exposes a total fiasco//

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With a product like Jetrea, consistency is extremely important with docs and staff. There is no consistency left at TG

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed for one of the new rep jobs about a month ago. I studied the faulty past marketing, talked to the previous rep, etc. At interview, I asked the hiring manager, "so, in light of the results of the first launch, what is the company's strategy for re-launching Jetrea more successfully this time around?"

Hiring manager: deer in the headlights.
    Couldn't answer the question.

Needless to say, I didn't get the job.
    THANK GOD

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic feedback already negative for new reps in field. brilliant EK

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep grinding that ax. Why don't you go away and let us fix what you guys screwed up at launch. I have been in the territory 3 weeks and talked to Doctors who haven't seen a TG rep in over a year. No wonder nothing got sold.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is laughable. We launched with the best RAMs in the business as evidenced by the fact that freezers were placed in 95% of offices. All offices had to be sold on Jetrea before they ordered a freezer The docs were ready to use jetrea and did use it until issues surfaced and TG did not respond. That is the reason for the downfall. and as far as offices not being seen for months the direction to our RAMs was to only call on offices that used the product and not waste time in other offices.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow 1st quarter report not looking too good , field plan not working.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what's the plan EK?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no plan that's the major problem. I'm outta here

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's over, time to move on from this mess. No leadership, managed markets and med affairs both suck.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

work for a new company and docs cannot believe the new tg reps. pathetic

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What could possibly be wrong with managed markets!? You have coverage and field reimbursement support. Medical delivered on new positive data ??? Not sure you have a clue

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

med group has always been a problem

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yikes stock price is pathetic looks like nothing is working

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let's just turn the lights out and leave

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the news so bad that you are not going to publish aug 26 q2 results?