To All Former Ther-Rx Reps...

Discussion in 'TherRx' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2010 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg and Scott saved the company and made it reputable again..... you've got to be kidding, right? These two (and the Board of Directors) had the opportunity to right the KV ship after the Hermelin fiasco, but chose not only to impose a predatory price for Makena, but also screw just about every stakeholder in the company, including shareholders and employees.

The damage this duo and KV caused in impairing the use of 17-hydroxyprogesterone caproate (Makena and compounded variations) to help reduce preterm birth is unconscionable and should be pursued as a criminal action. Reputable? Not by a long shot!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend, you are wrong. The stock was done with Hermelins greed, the company had a bad reputation because reps talked in the field about the behavior of the management. Now do I think Greg and Scott saved this company? No! Makena is doing just fine otherwise the company would have folded by now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lies lies and more lies from liars. It was a quality in employees here and they were a perfect match.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company reputation under the Hermelins was mostly humorous stories, some true. some not, about a quirky family that controlled the company... wasn't until the FDA ordered shutdown and the predatory price stonewalling of Makena by Greg and Scott (and the Board of Directors) that the reputation got really bad, especially with OB/Gyns.

How can you think that the company is "..doing just fine" when Makena is only being used by about 13-15% of the potential patients, the rest using compounded versions, or going without treatment? How can you think everything is "fine" when most OB/Gyns won't let TherRx reps in their office, let alone talk with them? How is everything "fine" when ACOG, the major professional obstetric/gynecologic group, won't let TherRx set up a booth at their yearly meeting because of KV/TherRx's reputation and the pricing fiasco with Makena?

The Hermelins built KV/Ethex/TherRx from nothing into a $700 Million business. Marc had good business sense, but relied on management for advice on the nitty-gritty of pharmaceuticals and their manufacture. It wasn't until some really poor upper management was hired in and gave some really poor advice to Marc that he heeded and caused the FDA manufacturing issues. In fact, the CEO that originally replaced Marc, a guy by the name of VanVliet, was the guy in charge of manufacturing when all the manufacturing issues occurred. Divis replaced VanVliet when it was finally determined how really incompetent VanVliet was.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nonsense. He had zero business sense. A kindergarten teacher was the face of the company as far as the investment community was concerned. If the company needed a low level unskilled employee, Marc spent his time vetting this individual while th company ran itself. He trusted no one and respected no one's opinion. He fired his brother in law after 27 years with the company and he sued his father - the "V" in KV because his dad wanted to include his stepdaughter in HIS will.

Driven and blinded by greed. An absolute trainwreck. His son is a decent guy but still was powerless to stop the beard from ruining the company.

The epitome of Marc: Precare chewable Vanilla. Why vanilla? because vanilla ice cream is a popular flavor-his market research-he likes vanilla icecream. What did it really taste like? chalk and blood. What pregnant women wouldnt want this? Answer-all of them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One would be left to wonder who misses the past life of KV/TherRx so much that they just can stay away or off the boards?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just my point, isn't it? Marc relied on his management to basically run the company, especially the complicated manufacturing and process/quality controls. It wasn't until about 2006 or so that he began to hire in new "high power" executives to run these critical areas and pushed the prior trusted executives into less important roles. The new guys not only mucked up the company in terms of risky (and some would say, criminal) decisions, but actually orchestrated a "palace coup" to get rid of Marc, and install their own CEO. The CEO that they installed was the VP of Manufacturing.... the very guy who signed-off on the oversized tablets and the bad lots of metroprolol that caused the FDA to shut down the company.

No doubt about it, Marc was eccentric and weird, but he did have a pretty good business sense and certainly worked long hours. He had no flashy autos, in fact, nothing about him was anything other than humble. He was unpredictable and at times abrasive. He insisted on being generous to his employees in terms of benefits and bonuses, and was an anonymous community benefactor for all kinds of charities. He quietly aided employees and acquaintances that got into financial, health, or personal trouble.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marc?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is post is very accurate and correct.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am one of the ex-KV employees that was anonymously helped by Marc during a rather stressful situation. I will always be grateful for the assistance he graciously offered to me and my family. I know for a fact that there were many employees that were helped by the generosity and support, both financial and otherwise, shown by Marc and his wife.

It is a real shame that all of the problems with KV and the FDA were blamed on Marc, while some of the real culprits got off without any liability. Marc assumed complete responsibility for the actions of the company, even though he was blind sighted to most of the stupid stuff that was going on by DVV and others.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It took some time but I found this board called Therx/kv. Just finished up training with a handful of people in my class that worked for this company. They all have one thing in common, they like to drink a lot. Stories before, during, and after training. What was with this company's past? My guess is I can post names and get the story or dirt? I already put names in the search engine of the CF and got some information. Some weird and questionable. We have miss gossip girl in my district so that's what has me wondering if I should be with this new group or looking to get out.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right around this time like how many years ago? The company blew up. We all tried to move on some did some didn't but I laugh when idiots hire friends to recruit and they hire my family member and I get to hear the "love story" of the leader, cough vomit cough. Left out some big details (or shall we say small) ...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So dumb as you always were, who you confide in..."help me find someone here and there" and you pay them? I get all the information and now one of my referrals works for you! Heard you look like your main product character less the female hair but the boobs and stomach are there...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked for this crazy ass company years ago. Never in my life have I seen a more dysfunctional and chaotic environment. From the top down a bunch of gossipy egomaniacs without a clue on how to manage. I see nothing's changed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company was sold about nine months ago. That's a pretty big change.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think what was meant by "nothing's changed" referred to the negative environment that still remains.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the legacy of this boiler room. Sully knows it well.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CF...please move this tread to the "Lost Civilizations" thread. Its OVER. BuuuyBye

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beware of Greg Divis he will stab you in the back after he pretends to have your back he will steal your ideals

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ideals??? How does someone steal your ideals?