Endo Layoffs will start February 2015

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2015 at 4:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant wait to hear all the " things were working on ". They use the same speech year after year. Just look around this week, people will believe nothing they hear.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not just enjoy the meeting..........................

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because its all lies. Just wait till June.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ENJOY ....a national sales meeting. Really, everytime I go to a NSM all I can think about is how many more of these stupid dog and pony BS meetings can I stomach. Getting excited about the newest dog of a drug that I will be selling for the rest of the year. Why can't this company come out with an exciting drug. The last decent, interesting drug this company launched was Opana ER, and that was a how many years ago, almost 9 now. All they can come out with now are "me too" drugs.

The company culture is so horrible they can't seem to execute on anything, launching drugs, IT issues, an entire sales force that is unhappy to be here and looking for a job. This place is nothing like it was a decade ago and it's just a horrible reminder at every NSM. Other than seeing a "the few reps I know" that haven't been laid off in the last 4 downsizing these meetings feel like torture.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a fool would believe anything that upper management has to say. They seem to specialize in telling lies to the sales force.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a former aux rep here and i can't express enough to you how embarrassed i am of the way our inappropriate aux reps acted. they acted like a bunch of entitled a-holes. Sorry peeps, all i can say is that those losers don't represent us.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former aux here, and very disappointed with my first Endo NSM. All fluff, no substance. Leaders all spoke in general terms, not specifics. I didn't see ONE sales number slide, marketing slide, etc. from Rajiv and upper management. Compliance was the focus (once again). This company appears to have no clue as to what it takes to sell, but I will say that they are experts in compliance. Feels more like being part of a legal firm rather than sales team.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did all of the Aux reps recently exit???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't remember the last time we saw sales numbers and slides at a POA or a NSM. We as reps are just supposed to be excited to be here and if we don't like it, we can get the hell out, as we have been told at other National Sales Meetings. Previous poster is right this company is all about compliance.

No tools to help you achieve sales goals, just the threat that if you don't make your numbers and stay in the top % of the company, in the next downsizing your a goner. And then there is Mr. no socks at sales meetings telling reps that he likes to starve his turkeys and feed his eagles. This coming from the no talent home office that can't deliver on any promises to the field sales force. No talent hacks, that's all that is left.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was because the commission structure was cut drastically

I'm sure there will be many more departures very soon !!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really well said. What has no socks accomplished?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the stock price going up Rajiv and Lordi are lining their pockets with gold and getting
    ready to dump the company real fast

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the latest purchase watch more heads to be cut............

You thought there were big cuts before.....wait.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs Will Be Coming with the Par Purchase

Listen up

You heard Rajiv's Town Hall Meeting.....

Layoffs are coming

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Layoffs Will Be Coming with the Par Purchase

Shouldn't be a surprise