Rumors

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2014 at 7:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The correct answer #3 I was being sarcastic

Working at any CRO, any CRO, is tough, AAI is so strapped for cash that is makes it nonviable. Other CROs have the luxury to invest into facilities and equipment AAI can't. The peanuts they put back into analytical don’t matter. They squeeze the staff for more productivity without giving anything back. A very short sighted approach, in my opinion, what a shame this company was ruined by PW et al.

Go AAI

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same peanuts they give MCW too. Squeeeeeeeze and send the Hounddog after you do they can get those batches done, but no reward.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do think a bunch of worthless recycled manufacturing idiots should be rewarded? Look at the quality of work you turn out. Doesn't that speak for itself?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Rumors of Radio Shack merger this week

Radio Shack merger completed this week.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get what you pay for.

Anyone remember which client said ..you are a ..."Second rate scientist at a third rate CRO"

Go AAI

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of them say that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This year was a 2.5% raise and 10% bonus....but I no longer work for AAI.

When I was at AAI I never got a bonus. In fact one year I worked thanksgiving, Xmas holiday and a bunch of weekends in between. All I got for my efforts was tired with even more work. Not even a "thank you" was delivered by my manager. That is what you get when you work for dago, rag head ingrates.

We did get a ham and a turkey at the holidays. Then in later years it was just a turkey. But that was all, annual raises were 1-3% and never a bonus.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss my boss dago and his aroma of an ashtray, he and I were the best of friends. we had pool parties and lots of fun after the sun went down.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You spelled ass tray wrong.