Black Box

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2015 at 9:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much longer before they pull the plug on the sales force? Mid-April, after the resignations flow in? How will JO spin things then?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think Wall Street expects someone to show up to buy us. In spite of all bad news, sales challenges, stock holds up. Can't be because they expect higher revenues.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hang in there...I'm sure we will bid on another bankrupt company or 4th line therapy any day now!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they knew before the secondary. They knew it would get one several months after the launch. They knew when patients ended up in the hospital.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really going around telling HCPs that this label change is a class label change and not just limited to your product? If you are really lying to HCPs like this, goes to show how low your company is sinking to bottom feeder status in this industry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a turd? We had a decent product, not great but decent but the greedy idiots in Boston thought it would be a good idea just to increase the price until they grabbed the last dollar.
    Great job guys, now we have a crippled product with a box warning, priced out of market reality and now JO thinks hospitals are where we are going to grow.

Hey JO good luck with that great strategic move. Now six years out, nothing new clinically but bad news and now you think some clinician somewhere is going to think NOW is the time to switch to FH.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just stick with the messaging strategy of "How can we fool 'em today?"
    Earnings report tomorrow.....assume the position.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me get this straight (that's what she said) -

FH gets a Black Box warning, restricted use in specific populations, restricted ability to administer with loss of the IV push....and BH continues to "advise" the street on "continued discussions with the FDA in pursuit of IDA label expansion." Just wow. Reminds me a commercial -

"I see a lot of potential in this room. You've got potential! You've got potential" you've got...po..ten..ugh."

Just keep raising price and focusing on those hospitals!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears our strategy for "growth" is to continue raising price every quarter and to continue dropping our pants for FCS. Quite the strategy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And to compound the problem, AMAG has NO leadership. The culture at AMAG is horrible, just a bunch of self centered and self focused " Oncology play like reps ". The sales force and senior leadership live from day to day on what the stock price is for the day or how many invoices have been generated for the day. Not a lot of strategy development or long term thinking goes on in Waltham. The development of people is not present , as AMAG is too focused on making the number, day after day, after day, after day. It is no wonder that FH finally got exposed, let's see what JO and his boss can do to get out of this mess

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember when we used to hear how "people who have left AMAG are desperately calling to come back?" Where are those people now? I don't know one person who feels that way. We've been lied to for far too long.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JO, suntanned and fresh off his boat will chirp whatever you think you want hear.