Still around?

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2015 at 11:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's around?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the reps are quitting by end of June. Matt and frank are taking this company in right direction, but the products still suck and regional directors Jodi and Vicky are terrible. I don't know why Neatly have decided to keep them around.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plan has always been to move these products directly into Nestle portfolio. Their plans for the products may be OTC. In the meantime Pamlab management manipulated numbers to get higher paid reps out so the company could look profitable. Now it's hitting the fan because the products r unable to generate numbers. Now others are looking elsewhere and want to get out. Pamlab management is really low and they will suffer eventually. The greed reduced the quality of this company because they all were doing the wrong thing and bringing in the wrong people.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pamlab products are really bad. Nestle didn't know what they were getting into. Field managers and regional directors have poor leadership quality. I am out of here next month.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lot of people are going to jump ship. Sales force desperately need new products...New field managers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YEP!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news on the inside sales team? I hear the new manager is a complete waste of space and they would have done a better job of raising salaries in the inside sales team instead of hiring her. Also that you have some pretty gifted sales people who have now been relegated to customer service reps bored out of their brains with no direction, leading to lack of motivation and unable to earn any commission which completely has ruined morale.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morale was shot a long time ago. Where is the motivation. I haven't received a decent commission in about 2 years. Good thing is when I was demoted I kept my salary and vehicle. I'm sticking around for the finale.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buh bye!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out when you can, there is nothing in the pipeline. Generics are selling for $20...it's a mess in here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Winner winner chicken dinner! It is pretty sad. You walk in to that department, and everyone looks so depressed. And as far as the manager goes, COMPLETE WASTE OF SPACE. Personally, I think that the big dogs are waiting for all of them to quit to dissolve the whole department. Corporate lease is up in April. Think they will move HQ to Jersey?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more! How about that bonus structure last year? All of the small territories made big bucks due to barely having any rx's the previous year. This year the bonus is capped. HA. Reps will be leaving once they are fully vested in ESOP, which should be at the beginning of July from what I understand. Now they are hiring new reps for less pay who are oblivious to previous bonus structures (when they were decent). CerefolinNAC is definitely going over the counter. I have heard the Nestle only bought the company for one reason and one ingredient. And we all know what that is.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a new rep who was receiving very little pay and the bonus was minimal when I was doing well. So I had to get a second job to make ends meet. Dirt bag low life of a coworker sees me in an office selling compounds and cries to management. Because of him I lose my job and had to struggle to take care of my family. I'm ok now and found a much better job. I understand the other rep was always a slime ball who kissed anyone's ass above him but what would you have done?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Manish!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's July 1st, let's see who jumps ship after vesting of ESOP. I am on the hunt now, these copay cards suck, and I don't see making any more commission here since everything is being pushed to go to retail.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of Andrew, Vicky and Jodi. All 3 of them are poor in leadership.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Jodi was sued for sexual harassment by an ex employee.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old News. Get a life

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe that nestle is keeping him around. He got promoted because he was up kenny's ass. Another example of no talent.