company for sale

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2015 at 7:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's no secret that the company has been for sale for a while now. but the boys can't find any takers. why do you think they haven't paid bonuses or have no money for samples? it's because they're trying to make the company look more profitable to sell. Does anybody have any idea of the status with the financial group they are working with for funding? Any idea what's going to happen when and if they get it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that there are "big things coming" when they get their funding. Apparently they will be launching an all out assault on the vitamin market. any ideas? I for one like it here and want to stay.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should launch an all out assault on figuring out how to run the shitty company they already have. Like maybe give goals before the quarter is half over and maybe give the ridiculous bonus checks 1 1/2 months after the quarter ends instead of a whole quarter behind
    That's a joke "all out assault". Pull it out and breath

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, we are so far behind getting our sales results too

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well according to the resident big mouth that has his inside track to his friend AD (let's face it we don't know where BB head is sometimes because it is so far up .........AD's.........) but BB has two faces, he can't wait to spill it, the story we all hear is Pugh is the one hurting the company. Doesn't pay anyone or authorize things to get done and screws everyone in the end. Best thing for all is the sale goes through. Only ones to go will be them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think someone can hire a real computer person that can keep our email up and running on a continuous basis? To not get our emails is a joke and it happens too often. Then we will hear we were late with something or we are missing something and we may never have received it because the email went down and it never recovered it. What a joke I have never worked where I didn't get emails

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah,launch an all out assault on getting a big boy email system

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark s and sariika the truth will prevail

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes the truth did prevail. You are gone. Sarika is next.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark S should follow too if truth be told, where do we get this info from we don't pull this out of thin air? One on the inside and one on the outside. I am sure Mrs. Mark S would love some insight too?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened with MS and SA?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Mark and sariika are big mouths

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sarika is the one who is the big gossip.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Ben B

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not Ben. It's Sarika. She is always starting trouble. She is the biggest gossip who spreads rumors.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"All out assault", bahahahahahahahaha! I literally just sprayed out my nose and sharded at the same time!!! They can't even pay us or be honest with us, WTH do you think is going to happen when they sell?! Turn into good guys?????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be surprised what will happen when the new people come in you will see.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she will never leave

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true? Company selling?