Roche Carolina

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roche Carolina today is one of the most inefficient plants in the Roche world. Some idiots have turned this place into a government like organization.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think our government runs more efficiently than this place.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We may be inefficient, but we are the best Cheerleaders in the Rochentech world!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are the best cheerleaders, because we are led by a cheerleader.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quick recap:

Did Roche ever share a summary with the staff to show that there ever was the scale of problems originally reported to the entire Roche world back in December 2011? No. Was there ever an unbiased third party report? Yes. Read the EMEA reports by each of the six products issued in mid 2012 based on 1) independent analysis of the Roche Carolina data and 2) German and UK regulatory inspections conducted in May 2012 and whether the Genentec identified deficiencies had an impact on quality and safety. Conclusion: The identified deficiencies did not have an impact! The EMEA had a broad range of marketing authorisations they could have chosen to recommend. They concluded to choose to 'maintain.' They did not chose to vary, suspend, or withdraw across the EU. The audit bravehearts (corporate and for-profit) were livid that they did not even chose to slightly downgrade the authorisation one bit! Tons of money, time, and resources squandered and professional reputations destroyed. What a farce! Oh, just the EU, what do they know? The FDA came in and basically issued a routine Form 483 with some very minor issues around the same time!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, I hate to say it, but they should just out source everything and put the plant back up for sale. I'm not sure that isn't the real plan anyway. Plant's back in operation but capicity utilization is dropping.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody wanted it the last time (when we actually had some capacity utilization) so what on earth makes anybody think someone will want it this time with declining capacity utilization (and increasing headcount).

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah.
    That makes it all better!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but our head "Cheerleader" is leaving us (thank goodness).

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly the site cannot function without her expert leadership. Site to be sold or closed once they get her out is what I am hearing. Time to update the resume.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"her expert leadership" is an oxymoron. Can anybody recommend a good head hunter?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With our new processes in place and our new investments in HVAC we will be the most efficient and advanced API site in the world. Stop with the naysayers.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"If you build it they will come" was only true in the movies. I don't see how you can call us the most efficient API site in the world especially with the Quality Gestapo having to approve everything down to the installation of a roll of toilet paper and sheep who follow the cheerleader.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the head cheerleader taking her squad with her when she goes or are they just images in the mirror as she leaves?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This site is already on the market.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the new quality systems, the improved processes, the expert leadership from the left coast, the efficiency enhancements and the new hvac the site should be an easy sell.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are inquiries being made, but the location is an issue from what I understand.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The other issue will be a lack of products which eliminates any supply contracts. Waiting for the FSBO sign out front.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest