there must be a lot of guilt collecting a paycheck here.

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2015 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you now? You didn't even make it into the top 5 of your area for May 1. I guess you had nothing but BOGUS SALES manipulating your way to success. What a crook! I know I can sleep at night knowing I do an ethical job, can you say the same?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I cannot sleep at night if I do an ethical job. I would not make enough money from telling the truth or putting in 100% effort. My mission is to do less and make more. If I have to lie in order to do that, so be it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you do not know the miami rep. I have known her for 10 years in the field and she is fantastic. She earned every script because she knows how to sell. Suggesting that she is unethical shows that you are either jealous or in need of a dictionary. Here is a new word for you. libel. Look it up. Keep publicly calling her names that could damage her reputation and you will be on the other end of a libel suit. Im guessing you couldn't afford to defend it because a person so focussed on wanting $$ another rep has probably had a pretty crappy bonus check. This is a real small company so you wont be hard to find when everyone is in the same room together next month.

Every rep in the country played the hand they were dealt with this drug. South florida has the highest medicare and the worst commercial coverage in the country. So unless you have great rankings from some other drug you sold under those conditions you have no leg to stand on. The miami rep is a fing rockstar, like it or not. She is still outranking you after May 1st. If you apologize and make nice nice maybe she will give you some sales tips to help you make enough bonus to buy yourself some integrity.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

238->71-> >47. I see a trend. ie, the mechanism of generating scripts is gone. This is not a matter of being legal or playing within the rules (is, gaming the system for personal success and profit), this is a matter of being ETHICAL. These scripts cost the company money in both giving out free product and paying reps a bonus for doing it. These scripts did not lay a foundation for creating a mindset or habit of rxing this product going forward. These scripts only enriched the rep. Barry Bonds was a great baseball player in his own right. But the steroids created a huge moral dilemma for the rest of his career. This scenario is no different. Convincing drs to engage in unethical behavior is total BS, not integrity. Everyone in the country can see the BS games Miami played to drive numbers. She was just the queen of the scam. Respect, integrity? Bullshit!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

POST IS RIGHT ON!!
    BTW-lets see if the rock star can pick you out at the meeting! LOL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey genius. That rep has more scripts than you last week. No free drugs anymore..did you have 32 rxes last week? I thought in your infinite marketing wisdom you claimed the old coupons didnt create brand loyalty? And in terms of ethics what are smoking?? Making drugs affordable to people is bad how?? Ohh its bad because you cant sell...you couldnt even get drs to rx a product that was free. Thats sad. You couldnt sell when the playing field was level and now its not. So enjoy your ez access mgd care territory and at least half of S Fl will still kick your ass...then what will you excuse be for failing? Like i said before keep talking..and keep hiding on a message board bc you cant afford an hour of attorneys fees to defend a defamation suit..not on the bonus check youll be making since you cant even sell free drugs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My drs understood there's no such thing as a free lunch. Why put pts on meds they won't eventually be able to afford. So who is really benefitting here, pts who can no longer afford the "free" drug or the unethical rep who collected fat bonus checks and a trip to Italy that DID NOT genetate near enough revenue to cover the cost of their salary, samples, company car and other compensation/expenses. Yeah, ETHICS are a huge deal here. Amazing that you could claim libel, because its all TRUE!!!!

Iroko has already folded territories that didn't produce. Is fraud really a practical business model? Putting up astronomical numbers on the eve of a close by n the loophole is dishonest, unethical behavior any way you cut it. I na be the one saying it, but everyone else in the company is thinking the same thing. And it wasn't just Miami, we can all see the "superstars" who are conspicuous in their sudden absence from the leader board.

Libel would only be true if there wasn't a shred of truth to this and it was a malicious lie. I am sure there are plenty of other reps that would gladly throw the unethical reps under the bus. Rumor is that certain reps were openly discussing the subversion of the co pay card program at launch.

Let's not be naive, this wasn't just the reps being unethical, many if their managers were just as complicit.