Reps still LEAVING... Nothing Changed...

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2014 at 10:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see someone saw LM incompetence and poor leadership skills...finally.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but to put AL in charge...seriously

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did LM finally get the boot?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ness left too

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She got the boot from her Sales Director position. She is now in Corporate Accts. Basically a big demotion.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most agree with this... not a good move. What does AL bring to the table that is new? They should have gone outside to get some new folks in here with true leadership now just recirculating the same old washed up people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a change of heart. I'm going to stay! We Are CSL. I also like the direction of the company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for checking in Bill between golf outings.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Bill wanted to golf 7 days a week that would be fine with me. The stock is highest it has ever been.

Take that Negative Nancy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny if you think Bill had anything to do with the current stock levels. In addition, your post speaks volume about you as a professional if you are ok with ANYONE sitting at home/golfing if your departments/business is doing well. Go pick up the book Good to Great and you will understand. Thanks for your novice insights.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With AL in her new postion the gates will soon open. What was Bill thinking???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey pompous ass, it's called sarcasm.Lighten up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get angry with me because I called you out on your stupidity. That post was the furthest thing from sarcaism...nice try.

I am pompous because I can be...

Thanks again for your novice and immature posts.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't my post, I just said what everybody else was thinking.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is correct the post everyone is referring to is mine not his or hers. Ha ha ha.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is calling the shots in sales? AL or BC? Who is making these crazy outrageous decisions? Its obvious AL is in WAY over her head and scared to hire anyone who may threaten her job...

We continue to get best up by the competition with no changes to sales strategy. We need a sales leader who can invoke CHANGE to better the business not just manage people, procedures and policies like call averages, spending budget, etc. This is only going to get worse!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with hiring all the reps for the specialty jobs?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is for a questionable expansion. Apparently more reps equal more sales.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which equals less profit which eventually equals layoff/reduction in the sales force. Hello 1990s pharma business model.