Omeros

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are info about Omeros?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not going well. Both for Omedria or the reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a feeling this was going to struggle except with the KOL's

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managed markets group is a mess. The arrogant VP of Sales and Marketing is in way over her head...this isn't going well..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So has the entire sales team sold a total of 50 boxes yet or is it much less?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just knew that this was not going to be the place for me :-( I'm trying like hell to get out of here. Low pay, lack of management that knows what their doing, bonus (what bonus), and a lack of vision where this product fits into the marketplace.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omedria 2015 projection $ 250,000,000

Omedria June YTD $ 220,000

Ca'mon guys. Big year end push coming.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those sales will not even cover the expenses for two reps. wow

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe she's communicating with her recruiter..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why isn't Omedria selling? What are the objections? When this came to market I thought it was going to sell

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are clearly not a professional; just a troll.
    go away...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our initial strategy is flawed, thus the slow launch. Certainly management didn't project these obstacles and the lack of prep in managed markets contributed to this. Unfortunately the pressure is going to get brought down on us as the WS analysts seek answers to under performing sales. Watch for loading product into the distributors at the end of the quarter

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Distributors will only load product based on previous sales or better current discount.
    Sales suck so much any distributor would be an asshole to take any more product.

You can put a fork in this one.
    It's done.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever think the slow sales were the result of your ability to sell product? Excuses, excuses, excuses.....real reps. don't have excuses they just produce and shut up about the challenges that they know how to overcome. Problem I have as a stockholder is management failed to hire the right sales reps. and would recommend to BOD with my next proxy vote, to fire all sales operations and hire can do instead of excuses, excuses. Yes, I am igniting a shit storm but look at your sorry ass face in the mirror and ask yourself, "Am I able to do this job and produce or am I just another paycheck drain? now be truthful to yourself and do the right thing, Enterprise Rent a Car is waiting for your resume.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been a top performing sales rep for many years to every company and product that I was given to sell. My resume and those of my colleagues speak for itself. That is how we all were hired onto this opportunity. Omeros looked at a great deal of qualified people and hired the best.
    No one, I repeat NO ONE is selling Omedria. This product has so many unanticipated hurdles and it will not come near reaching any projection.
    I can assure you that my sales skill set is vastly superior to your ability to identify a company with positive stock growth.
    You are truly an asshole.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, I am having fun reading about this string, I don't even know about this company or product but what this poster has stated is spot on and has skin in the game as an investor/believer in the capabilities of sales reps. to sell.

"real reps. don't have excuses they just produce and shut up about the challenges they know how to overcome" Going to be fun reading about the "shit storm" but they would be just excuses, excuses, excuses, blah, blah, blah......."I am a top performer" my resume is tops, blah, blah,....excuses, excuses...."Enterprise-Rent-a-Car is waiting for the resume" that is funny. Bet there are thousands of examples of companies like this one with reps. who think they are tops because of their previous performance, that doesn't quite make it viable in todays environment.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like the previous poster has struck a nerve in your ego. Your failure is that you trust your previous sales experience selling what ever product you were given was at a different time with different regulations and payor mixes that don't apply today. Sorry to say that as a recruiter I don't look at previous experiences anymore but more on how sales reps have adapted to sell in our current market. You and your "top" performers need to wake up and smell the coffee as past performance is no indicator of future success.

BTW, calling someone an asshole is not very nice and is a reflection of you and your co-sales reps. Enterprise-Rent-a-Car is waiting for your resume.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know for a fact that the hiring managers hired some of their buddies from other companies and it had nothing to do with qualifications or numbers. Also the vp of sales gave a direct order to hire a former classmate of hers with no Pharma experience for a territory

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever think the slow sales were the result of a mediocre product, bad upper management, resulting in the organization only being able to attract mid-level, mediocre and/or burned out reps and sales managers? Maybe investing just isn't your game pal. Maybe, just maybe, you made a poor investment based on your lack of quality research into this company, it's product and mgmt team that was in place. Having been in the industry for nearly 20 years, I could have easily predicted this.

And no, I don't work for this company. I saw that a burnout sales manager I used to work with 10 years ago was with this company (linkedin). Figured I'd read the message board of the company he was with and saw your ridiculous post.

I actually work with Regeneron. Check out that $500+ stock and notice the steep incline of the graphs over the past few years. Then check out the the background of the upper mgmt in place. Check the background and success of reps/sales managers that they attract. Then you'll get a good idea of why your dumbass investments has you so frustrated.

LOL.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consider this:
    -the expectations were beyond anyone's achievement due to pure ignorance
    -the preperation for this product was 20% of what it should have been
    -the poor sales that were achieved would be just a small fraction if the next wave of reps took this product.

Yeah, I know....all the reps are terrible and Omedria is great. It's a miracle that more doctors are not demanding this product just from the multimillion marketing campaign.
    If it looks like a cow and sounds like a cow.....it's a cow.