LMPT

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a complete waste of time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, planning for our business is a terrible idea. Can't believe someone is making us do it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said the idiot who came up with LMPT.

This nothing to do with planning and everything to do with checking a box.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry no one buys into your plan written on the back of a napkin anymore. The people who bitch about this are those that are afraid of being exposed for not knowing anything about their customers. Looks like that must be you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got me! I realized my slacking days were behind me as I was creatively choosing drop downs and clicking boxes for the number of lunches and Hyper targets. Deciding how many scripts my doctors would increase required the most mental gymnastics though.

Keep telling yourself how important you are to the company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see your putting your best effort forward. I'm sure your awesome - just ask you, right?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew I was awesome but then the company had me sit down for 3 hours and decide how awesome I was, who the key decision makers on my awesomeness were, how much my awesomeness would increase over the next 5 months and how much money i would invest into my awesome growth. Once I had done that for my awesomeness, I had to take the next 3 hours and complete the same process on my wittiness. I'm so glad I went through the 6 hours of drop down boxes, errors, and getting kicked off, because now I feel like I know myself so much better than I ever could have before.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe, you have made a lot of assumptions about me in this thread, about my ability to plan and work my territory, but really you know nothing about me other then I think LMPT was a waste of time. What I know about you from this thread is that you are a box checking yes man who will fall in line and kiss a$$ anytime you are told it's good for your territory. Your a real Novo man- just ask, right?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. A waste of time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check the box.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to be the consultant that sold them this program

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

North of $750,000 in take home. As in, after taxes.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad that leaders in our company met for weeks, if not months to come up with this idea, Jesper approved, Andy gave us 4 hours out of the field, and thankfully we haven’t heard about it since.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waste of time, money and effort. Want a "green suggestion" fire the jerk who came up with this worthless tool. It probably cost a ton of money to devise, then roll out, etc. Waste of time. I made up the entire thing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete waste of time! The whole region could not even access it in the server. People should know who their supporters are and know where they need to grow! How would this help someone already doing that? Freaking idiots!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever bought LMPT should be DisPlaced!

Drop downs, spinning circles, etc...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor thing. Are you OK, or did those pesky spinning circles make you nauseous, so you took the day off? Tough life you've got going there - how dare anyone ask you to put together a plan and then actually document it and set goals!! You're right - fire that bastard that wants you to spend 3 WHOLE HOURS planning. Ridiculous - you could have spent that time sitting in a doctor's waiting room or even taking a 2 hour extended lunch with your territory partner. What a waste!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takes creativity out of the job. Baby like micromanagement. When most reps can only see 30% of their doctors is this a program that is a) worth the money and b) effective?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Is that your line? What creativity were you hoping to display that is being stifled by LMPT? Also, how are you being micromanaged - is someone telling you exactly what tactics you must employ for every physician?

I'm starting to wonder - are YOU a) worth the money and b) effective? I'm guessing not.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put together a plan??? What part of LMPT is putting together a plan?? If you think 'drop downs' and to check a box if they are a 'hyper target' is a plan, then you are even more disconnected than we originally thought! A plan is working with partners, talking strategies, etc... Who else will look at or even care about my LMPT. Sorry if you were involved in the creation of this colossal waste of time. Seeing all of your responses and how personally you are taking it, I will assume you were heavily involved. But please don't be so delusional as to thinking this will help in the field whatsoever!