Field Sales Position

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not management ! worm - and you are soooooo lame and boring! By the way- life here is fantastic!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one believes your crap. Everyone knows about Ipsen. Your stupid management blog scares people away.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worm, you are sliming up the wrong pole... I really don't give one shit what "everyone" as you put it thinks. I know what Ipsen Oncology is all about and we are tearing it up. So piss off and go play in another sandbox, we are happy here

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally embarrassing that Ipsen has an internal employee that has annoited anyone who posts anything negative as "the worm". It is almost a full time job for them to mount this "spin" on truths that people who are currently employed at Iosen post. If you are thinking of joining this company, stay away. The "Oncology" sales force and leadership is so light on true Onc experience, no pipeline, micro-management and an Amgen culture. Top it all of with a French culture. France has squat for business. And they have an internal doing this PR campaign. Scary company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again shit for brains... I'm an onc rep! But you already knew this you miserable little turd. Btw- I love it here!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She has consultants posting positives about the company to keep the stupid French fooled and off her back. The question is when will the French wake up and do something about CS.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a complete moron

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This may be the stupidest comment I've ever read on the Internet, whoever wrote this has some serious mental issues

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad but true. Shannon and her team are paid to monitor and post. Don't tell Marc.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such a silly turd worm! I am not in Mgmnt, not at the home office, not paid to say a damn thing here. But I will say again- you are a moron and I'm happy here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you...stay positive, work guard and we will enjoy the benefits of a great division!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's so great about everyone being miserable? Oh, maybe if your a consultant / Heathstar raking in the dough

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boring ..... Same old BS. ZZZZZZZzzzzzZZzzZzZzZzzzZ

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boring & Lame. You sure got that right. It would be nice to see this board return to productive people sharing ideas and stories about productive work items...instead of the garbage this worm character regularly puts out here. I understand he is a fried Ipsen employee. Too bad the idiot still has access - free country I suppose !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, the lame management keep blaming ficticious people and have no clue about the 100s of people chiming in here. It's time to stop pretending it's one person. All the intel is good so to say he or she was a neuro worm or fried worm is baseless stupidity. And morale does suck. Speaking for the silent majority, we wish management and consultants would stay off this board. They look so stupid and inept posting and posting and replying to their own posts. How many times have people been laid off here the past three years? Yup.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. I like the dozen or so colleagues are still here. I'm not sure why you can't admit we are right about the issues and your personal attack against one rep is something like you'd hear from Fox News. If you and your posey would just shut up and let us do our job we all wouldn't waste so much time here. Sa va?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there are about 10 people chiming in, mostly paid to post.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know jack shit! About anything really!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again peckerface

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's the mignons team and all of health star. so that's probably more than 10 !!!