Pfizer at Home Office Friday

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2015 at 8:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw it with my own eyes. What's next?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they wouldn't come to the home office to do a deal, asshat. these things happen with investment bankers and lawyers involved in secret locations

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Assuming you mean Chesterbrook, don't be surprised if they are looking at taking over the office space. They have a campus nearby in fact lots of pharma companies are located in the area. Those that are concerned with being "biotechy"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chesterbrook is not the home office anymore, nor has it been for over a year. Get over it PA losers. You're done.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatevs... None of us are feeling Biotechy anyway. Have fun in Lexington tracking the number of times you change your underwear, you bunch of flunky eye drop reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate it when facts get in the way- "old Shire" still makes the most money for "new Shire." And Lexington is a cow town- that's why Vertex moved. Maybe you should get back to your job at the club.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In hockey and business you go to where the puck is going, not to where it's been...but I guess all you Chesterbrook idiots are Flyers fans, so you don't really know about hockey or business.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed. any meeting like this is held in a neutral location that's not not expected to attract a lot of attention. A mid rate hotel in NYC, London etc.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

besides, there's no one left in Chesterbrook.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw them in Lexington. I don't really give a $hit what you think about what I saw. And yes, they do come in and do on site visits moron. That is common practice when companies buy other companies. Just shut up and keep making your 8 calls per day with your canned marketing message.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lovely. I just started at Shire, after Merck laid us off at Cubist.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of severance would we get?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you also saw the pink elephants flying above the ice cream truck?
    Having visitors doesn't mean anything.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have what......around 300 jobs they are filling now? I don't think it means much that Pfizer was there (if you really did see them....did they have PFIZER jackets on? and a PFIZER bus? geesh)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where have you been? Shire is known to hire right before they layoff. Read the past posts.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shire is hiring to accomodate the loss of folks not relocating from chesterbrook to lexington. Makes sense to spend time and money on hiring all these people and then letting them go. They want to get rid of the old.....the ones that don't want change and the ones that aren't current with industry.

Bigger question is where are you going

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would make it the best time for a company to acquire Shire. The severance cost of those not relocating is already on the books, and many of their replacements have not been hired (and not a change of control payout liability yet) Makes it the perfect time to acquire Shire solely for its I.P. without incurring a large payout to employees.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can smell a Pfizer Pfuck a mile a away.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At this point Pfizer is the best thing that could happen to Shire! Funny that Pfizer looks like a white knight!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another Pfizer wannabe. Gimme a break here.