New Prez Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2015 at 1:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know all this

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im supa smart unlike our new Prez

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Met our new Prezidente totally out of her element. She is an introvert that has no smile, no people skills and is clueless. can't believe they gave such a big job to a little girl. She is a terrible communicator. just stands with nothing to say, not engaging at all

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life isn't fair, especially in Pharma!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything has been creepy quiet in Deerfield since the National Sales Meeting. Kind of scary- what's going on?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a typical Takeda rep to me.
    Signed,
    Lundbeck Rep

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New prez is making things happen before summer. It's going to be swift but at least we will get very small packages.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The change will begin September 1st.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How quickly can I get rid of that TAP legacy losers?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda legacy peeps are garbage zero integrity, can't launch drugs, and over a decade of poor results.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fortunately, most of these creeps have been fired or retired. However, we still have a few more to get rid of.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it on! There are more than a few of us who are looking forward to pursuing other opportunities and spending more time with our families. Fortunately (or unfortunately) there is precedent with packages both here and abroad. Take a deep look at our portfolio, pipeline, and the mess our new leader has inherited.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Site
    If you're in your 50s and still doing primary care then you should be so embarrassed and quietly exit on your own

SHAME ON YOU!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAYWOOD JABLOWME ??????

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I may be in my 50s and "non-diverse" but at least I know the difference between "your" and "you're" and can use them both in sentences correctly!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm voting for the non-diverse over 50 crowd that can actually spell. More than I can say for under 30 crowd.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa, just like Harry Stiles my hero!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The time has come for some accountability at the management level this company is in a death spiral

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ramona is bad news for sure. Kind of like Richard Gere's role in 'Pretty Woman'. He gets a company, cleans it out and then moves on to the next. No heart, no respect, no connection, no likeability, just a hatchet delivering consequences she was told to deliver from above. Token diversity sr leadership hire.