Cazavi Launch

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2015 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't mind the length of the length of the launch meeting. Foods been great -- plenty of it and very good tasting.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke this meeting is. Early meetings, stay until 6 pm. I can't believe how this place is run

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear ya. Its 510 pm and we are still in meetings. I am staring out the window and the beautiful city and we still have over an hour to go. What the heck is going on?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They treat us like babies.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They absolutely treat us like babies. It's Thursday morning and we have another FULL day. An awards dinner that should have been scheduled for last night so that we could have been home with our families for the start of the holiday weekend. No respect or appreciation whatsoever.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ST-sttt-sttttt-sttttt.....stop complaining. I am the captain of the industry; Elmer Lynch Fudd!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

omg! Will the meetings ever stop?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who was the entertainment

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No entertainment. We went to a Padres game.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's almost over! Now we just have to listen to Jerry speak at general session.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been such a long week. We could have done this in half the time

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I'm not sure why every meeting we have has to be dragged out for 5 days??? This meeting should have been done by Wednesday.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meeting planning here gang: It's because we decided to treat you and have a launch meeting in a nice place like San Diego. The Fairfield Inn at Dubuque, Iowa was available for a block of 325 rooms for only three days, but any major "nice" city like San Diego must be booked Monday through Friday if you want the rooms at all.

Please enjoy your associated vacation in this beautiful city if you have chosen to extend your stay. If not, safe travels home to your family.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, but I would take 3 days in Iowa over that s#$t show every time. You see, I would have been home with my family to start the holiday weekend instead of just getting out of bed now since I got home around 2:45am this morning.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with you. Send me to Iowa for three days just so I can come home at a reasonable hour to start the holiday weekend with my family. Gerting home at 1am is not my idea of fun. This company spends all this money on sending us to these long, boring meetings that end at 6pm everyday, but yet they only give us 50.00 for dinner on Tuesday night. Keep your launches in these "beautiful" west coast cities. Keep your AvyCaz sweatshirt. Keep your Padres game. All I want is to be home with my family so that I can take my kids on a vacation that they deserve.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And to top it all off. Lynch and merry flew home on a private jet!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you so angry? You have choices, you know.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had choices to go to another launch meeting? Really? Huh, who knew.
    Or are you going full Forest and blaming someone else. You know who had choices? The meeting and planning people. They had a choice to hold the meeting at a different time. Why not look at the choices they made?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a lie. The managers were sent to Florida for their meeting the week of May 11th. It was only 3.5 days. They were home by Thursday evening. So you see, you can very well plan meetings in "nice places" like Florida for less than 5 days. There was NO REASON to have the salesforce stay for 2 hours on Friday morning to hear nothing but Forest drivel come out of the mouths of the presenters.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closter and Len were also on that jet