How many reps left?

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 12:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how many reps left in the last couple of weeks?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know the number, but I do know several that are leaving. More in the next couple of weeks. This is as bad as it gets.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly this place is a joke. The fact that the company has not been purchased yet is a bad thing! The sales numbers will tank now and no one will buy us! The increase revenue from the price increases was short lived!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best we can hope for now is to be picked up by the hospital team. Failing that, we will be out the door it looks like.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not all hospital reps and DM's are making the cut either. I thought we were safe but heard that's not a given. I guess we should all start looking elsewhere!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about a ship with no rudder.....I knew when Xartemis was launched last year, that that was the beginning of the end.

Truedough was trying to figure out if we were to be predator or prey. He tried predator and screwed that up. Now, assuming the prey role, who would want to buy us; and for what reason?

New generic businesses are coming out of the woodwork, thanks to our "leader", B. Hussein O and his wonderful health care plan---and Truedough is pissing off the FDA. Go figure.

MNK's generic business will probably go south along with the rest of the company. Maybe the API business can survive--that is, as long as acetaminophen is not demonized. No guarantees there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I fear the cuts will be significant....and all across the board. Neither side is safe. OSS and HSS reps/managers alike.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a joke. More than 100 jobs are planned to be cut by the end of June, so if you haven't been looking than you are being pretty ignorant. Get yourself set up with another job just in case. The severance won't even be a month of salary. Certainly not enough to last before you can find another job. Remember, it's always easier to find a job when you have one versus not having a job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager has told everyone on our team to look about 3 weeks ago and had admitted to me on more than one occasion he has been interviewing himself. He believes the OSS sales force is gone. All OSS managers will be laid off, the majority of us will be let go as well UNLESS there is a current OSS opening near your territory. If you aren't aware of any HSS openings that you could potentially take, then you are losing your job. Don't be a fool and stay in "wait and see" mode. You should be interviewing now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RBD meeting was yesterday and today. The OSS team is gone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what I am hearing too. Hope that no one bought a car yet! Fuckers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a final interview Tuesday. Think I have it. Praying that I do.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are the RBDs on the OSS side gone too?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My answer to the verification question was toast. Ha ha Ha. Yes, that's what I am. Get out now. I know of several OSS reps waiting around "just in case." Go. Now. You have heard the warning. I'm HSS - legacy Cadence and I have a new job sewn up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that RBDs and DMs on OSS side are also toast. July 3 to be brutal.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sitting outside enjoying the weather and stopped by. Was legacy MNK and got let go first wave. There is life after MNK. I hope my asshole DM gets let go. Hoping the rest of you have a glorious Memorial Day weekend. Was a great company and a great place to work. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they are gone too. Don't waist your time working these remaining weeks. You should use every hour, every ounce of time left finding another job. These people are cutthroat and heartless. They want you working the last minute possible till they slice your throat. Everything was confirmed this afternoon. A decision like this can't be completely squashed. Thankfully some at least wanted to give their friends a heads-up and time to find something else and some of the information at the meeting got leaked. I'm pissed off and already bought a car. Please heed these warnings and at least give yourself a head start on job hunting and getting some leads before they pull the plug. It's time to use them for a few weeks and take advantage of the time to find a new and better opportunity.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well especially since they give such a weak severance. I was shocked how short the severance was for the first round of layoffs. How can any company be that heartless and cheap? A severance should be 6 months minimum.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With this news, I have cancelled all my lunches next week and I have contacted three recruiters and applying for all pharmaceutical sales openings. Some Of my coworkers are more lucky and already interviewing for a couple different companies and in the final stages of getting something. I feel stupid for waiting so long. Shame on all of us who just sit back and wait. No more. Take care of yourself and your family because it's clear this company doesn't give a shit about the loyalty or what you have done for them lately. The only person I feel will come unscathed out of this will be the lucky ones promoted into open HSS slots. Shame on the company if the hire from outside the company if there is an OSS rep there. Of course, SC will come unscathed. She will probably be transferred over with Hugh O, her buddy. Many then she can have the opportunity to make other people feel like crap to make herself feel important.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to be insane or very desperate to join this company!