1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

Quality specialty pharmacy tampa fl pharmacy beware

Discussion in 'Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2011 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from this pharmacy at all cost. They are under investigation

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are they under investigation for? what is it like to work for this company?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are so disorganized, get your act together, you have had plenty of time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are now targeting southern CA business

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They just open a location Massachusetts. Is this a legitimate pharmacy business?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol someone sounds like a disgruntled fired employee

7. what a ridiculous accusation, I have been going to quality specialty pharmacy for over a year now and not once have i ever had such refered issues. This pharmacy is one of the cleanest and most efficient pharmacy i have even seen. they took care of my perscription and i paid much lower then i have in cvs in the past and im in and out in no time!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would a customer be posting here? Fuck off, pharmacy troll

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard great things about Quality. They work really hard to make everyone happy, except the depressed person that keeps posting negative bullshit about them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That place is run by a bunch of russian cowboys!!! They will attempt to break every labor law if allowed. The place is filthy and unprofessional

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They seem to be going strong! You must be a disgruntled and mean spirited former employee. State facts, not lies!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha yeah there doing GREAT..... losing all there hep c presence in the NE due to there shitty service. The big offices that they DID have now moved on... shady company

- Coming from a Non former employee but there my competition... not anymore.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are not a threat as competition, why are you posting negative comments about their operation? Maybe you should just focus on your job and let it speak for itself. Quality clearly is growing across the nation and I haven't found anything negative. Grow up and govern yourself professionally!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a hilarious comment above me..

They did, however, lose some biggies up in NE, I don't hear about them anymore..