EXPECTATION MEMO'S

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2011 at 1:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm? Move BVR to the top??? Not sure why I didnt think of that, but being just an AM my ideas wouldn't have mattered anyway. Nonetheless, I LOVE the idea! I'm WBU, so I don't know him very well personally, but his business seems to be right on! Regardless what happens, I think the worst idea is to keep replacing open management positions with people outside the company! If you claim to love the OP culture then why wreck it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You say why keep replacing positions with people outside the company???? Fresh blood, new ideas, not corrupted by the ideas RP has failed out, shall I go on. And explain why you would promote a manager who is second to last place in the entire company to a Directorship? That is the problem with promoting from within. Positions are being filled by people who couldn't handle what they had and then promoted UP??? Who is doing this? Seems that crummy RM's are bullet proof. I would rather see fresh blood adopt the GOOD OP culture and never have the chance to keep coming up with idiot RP ideas. And yes MC is a good promotion. He seems to actually care about the sales force. Isn't that what we want???????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He cares about the sales force huh? Of course he does! If you have been here before he was promoted to RM. With him in the chair of the WBU you can expect the same RP BS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of bullshit from RP with his explanation of the Under Expectation Memos, etc. They are to help us be better????? That's why they threaten termination over and over again in the memo. That is not helping us that scare tactics but RP can really sling the bull!!! If these Memos, etc are to help us why use scare tactics. And our RM's are going to help us improve in the areas we are having trouble in. HUH? They love having these memo's to hang over our heads and do nothing to help us. Oh I take that back, they help there suck up's by not even giving them a memo. This is such BS. If you are an ass kisser you get a pass. If not the RM uses them to torture the AM. That's what these are. RP stick your memo up your ass because that is where shit belongs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are so wrong. So far I am impressed with MC and I hope he influences the upper management to be more like him. Please don't drink the koolaide Matt and stick with the direction you want to go in for us. No RP BS!!!!