Are you happy here?

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2010 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you happy here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HELL NO!

I want there to be people who are able to grin and bear it until they can get into a company that is not as messed up as this one, but I have no respect for people who have blinders on and do see what a sad situation this truly is. A-MESS-THIS-IS needs to be restructured!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you being sarcastic? You must be! this company stinks to high heaven.... billy bob and jethro have to go....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company blows!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same as any other sales company. All sales reps and all sales companies are the same...just different logos on the business cards.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO!!!! I am praying for a job offer this week. Looking forward to handing in my resignation!!! I know other companies have problems but A-MESS-IT-IS has the worst management and they are the most disfunctional group of people ever. Can not believe they do so little about their corporate culture. I met a Senior VP who had brown teeth...wondering how in the hell do you lead with brown dirty teeth!?!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the people I have meet in the short time I was with the company I was not impressed. Specifically people in mgmt. My AVP of BD was a perv., my avp of ops looks like she never showered-she look liked she would just get out of bed, get in her car and go to work. The director was a fat slob who would burp all the time and had no manners, the other director was a passive aggressive, foul bitter woman. The bom was just plain crazy, and the therapist was a pathological liar. Yes, great group of people-reminded of the Adams Family! I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the opposite is true for me..my agency was full of dedicated, outstanding clinicians and a doo that went over and above. My bom...well she rocked..excellent. The sad fact was a start up in a mature market with no managed care plans was doomed to fail from the very beginning. And 15 months out we were closed...patients and families are upset..referrals sources loved our programs and how happy patients were..yet the $$$$'s for corporate and shareholders are not good enough so 12-15-10 we close. It had nothing to do with the excellence demonstrated in the agency (several awards)...it is a failure of the corporate upper management to not do their due dilligence and let greed control their decisions . Instead of "doing the right thing for every patient" they do the right thing for themselves and Wallstreet and those in need of our services are left to suffer...and my agency joins the ranks of the 9.8% unemployed in 2010.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am definitely happy here...in bed sipping java and watching t.v.

i'll get out soon and go through the motions -- after i email my resume to a few more companies and have a nice lunch.

tis the season......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Schedule. I'm doing the same except going through the motions in the morning most of the time so I can bag off by noon each day and focus on job hunting while having a nice quiet afternoon (most days).

Sometimes a challenge to get creative with reports, communication but worth the risk given the situation.

Just waiting to get whacked. I"m more at peace with this routine knowing the ship is sinking.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My territory is about 45 minutes from home. Got up at 8 today, left about 9:30, got to territory at 10:15. Drove by a couple of places I've been to dozens of times, yet have never given me anything, kept driving, scrw it why bother. Decided to go to WalMart and buy the new release of "Eclipse". By then it was lunchtime. Went to McDonalds, then zoned for about 20 minutes. Then stopped by the office for 10 minutes. Then drove home. Home by 1:00. Typical Monday. Yeah, I would say happy, but bored outta my skull.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice routine. i try to eliminate some boredom by talking to recruiters/headhunters. i also rub elbows w/other reps willing to chat. a little networking can do wonders. if you have a barnes noble or borders bookstore in your territory those are great places to grab a drink and read, listen to music, etc. -- good day time killer and quite relaxing.

good luck with the job search if you're doing that and enjoy your semi-work schedule like more of us are doing these days.

christmas break will be EXTRA relaxing, given the fact i intend to reward myself with a christmas bonus of a solid week of non-work since i will not be receiving any kind of incentive or bonus for my wasted efforts of the past. add a few more days for the new year celebration and that evens things out to some degree.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ship in sinking soon we all know that is a fact, so why not play the game...

Need to go to bed now, so I can wake up 5 minutes before that 8 am call.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this place sucks balls

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just remember - focus on yourself first. need to stay rested and sharp for any interview opportunities. using the "go through the motions" work routine allows for lots of interviewing time. local career fairs can also be time consuming.

use any personal time, vacation, etc. asap.

good luck!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you guys think the whole ship is going to sink maybe i better start looking

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YAY, the whole ship is sinking. How fast? What does everyone think?

Too much writing on the wall to ignore and BB knows it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wise to seek other opportunities regardless. even if they restructure (kind of happening already) it's still in the same hands top down. company is in survival mode (hence the chaos). highly advise all to go into own self-preserving survival mode like the company and focus on finding a new career path be it medical, dental, long term care, home healthcare, even veterinary.