Overtime Q/A time

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since most of us are out of a job now, getting our cash is top priority. So if someone can properly translate the legal document that were sent to us it would be greatly appreciated.

I was never a part of any of the other overtime lawsuit and I live in NC. I was employed with Novartis from 2007 till this past round of cuts and my paperwork was signed and sent to the lawyers in DC at the beginning of the year.

So with that being said can anyone tell me what my estimated payout will be and the specific date.

Just tryin to prepare for the future.

Thx.

This will also help everyone else calculate their payouts as well.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont think you will be getting very much . I think NC was one of the states that got the least. You may get about $2500 before taxes but It also depends how much you made
    Less than 100K between salary and bonus and you may get a bit more but not much. I would say if you maybe $4000. Hope that helps

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a God Damn shame how cheap people will throw-out their ethics..... assuming you ever had any ethics or principles.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go again!
    Dude, let I go!
    Ethics is something this co. cares nothing about.
    Ever try to report any violations you had to have seen? Doubt it!
    So, Mr. Dogood, unless you can prove that this was an honest and ethical place to be, let it go!
    Settlements were reached because they are not of the honest, ethical kind.

If you're so honest and ethical and so morally superior, WHY are you still there?
    Hypocrit!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At which ethical place do you work? You appear to be one of these ethical ambulance-chasing lawyers who encouraged these morons to bring this case to court, only to line your own pockets with this ill-gotten blood-money. You are pathetic. No company operates 100% ethically, but as individuals, that should be our goal. You act as if someone acts in an unethical manner that should open the flood-gates for us ALL to act unethically. Two wrongs do not make a right, you delusional, self-rationalizing fool.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprisingly it is likely that not all signed and returned the "opt in" paperwork with the last (and final) opportunity we had. This will have an effect on the payout for those that did. Assuming that the example calculations are based upon a 100% "opt in" participation and only 80% sent back completed paperwork, your payout could increase by about 25%. On the other hand if the example calculations were based upon less than a 100% paperwork return, and more people completed and returned paperwork, your payout could be less than the example given.

The examples and calculations in the paperwork mailed to us were fairly easy to understand so everyone should have a good idea of what they should receive. This means that the participation rate is the only variable that should affect the final calculation of individual payout.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not an attorney-too unethical for me

You need help. May I suggest a good Psychiatrist and Therapist for you?
    Jealousy, anger and being judgemental are detrimental to your health.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And have you ever reported anything at NVS? Mr. "Ethical"?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there was no need to do anything once you received the legal papers,unless you wished to opt-out.
    By receiving the paperwork you are already opted-in.
    If you dont believe me then just read the paperwork....toward the final pages its very clearly stated.
    The court is scheduled to review and most likely approve the settlement on May 31st. Once that is done checks should be mailed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure that the payout is effected by who opted in and out. I think it will be a set amount and possible that whatever is not claimed will go back to Novartis.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call dibs on 200K !
    (& I also call no one can top my claim !)
    Thanks Nofartus , Think What's Possible !!!
    XD

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you worked at nov the whole time. How many years go into formula for payout

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt that brotha unless you were one of the peoPle that actually testified
    50K us around the most you will get

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's lame for those that toiled the entire time on the coasts & being under 100K the entire time means you were grossly underpaid
    105K -140K would have been fair.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, did you mention at what NEW ethical place you now work? BTW.... I never had anything to report. I am NOT like you... I am not a pair of balls praying that some hot coffee might spill on me so that I can go to court and win the "lottery-of-justice".... you people are soulless leeches.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathetic loser.... this Nofartus guy trolls all the threads to post the most retarded comments I have ever read. Congrats. I guarantee this loser does not and has not ever worked for Novartis.... how pathetic is that.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ No company operates 100% ethically, but as individuals, that should be our goal.]

This makes no sense at all. You are an absolute moron.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true but they keep giving me a check so I keep cashing one !
    I leave the martyrdom to assholes like you & al quaeda ...moron !!

XD

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey man.... I will be in Dallas by noon tomorrow. Are you going to be there? I would love to make your acquiantance. Just let me know where and when.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah i'll be there what are you going to do ? stupid me to death ?