HGH Contract

Discussion in 'Caswood' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2015 at 9:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any information about these jobs?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lousy deal. For the desperate only.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what company is it? what is the salary?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need nurses pa np types

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 year career contract, $80K.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They won't even provide health benefits for the first 90 days. Cheap.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yup, we do. If you're qualified, you could seek and find "any information" too. Simple, apply, qualify, ask, pretty easy.
    Otherwise you must be a competitive market research troll with an HGH monitoring project and report due. Too Lazy to do qualified research, to cheap to pay your sources, to unethical to identify yourself as a research mole? If not go ahead and hit us with your professional link so we know your qualified to ask? Should have nothing to hide.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not many people would have the comfort level to sell this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

reference is to the OP this thread being a paid for troll with a monitoring project on HGH market...or compounding specialty pharmacy market. Either way, lazy asses like to set bait, sit back and wait for replies, hoping they can figure out a clue. for free.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Four reps have already quit.. large territories, only $200 car allowance, base pay 85.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drug is tevtropin, Teva sold the right to Ferring and now they are marketing under a different name.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you tricked some one into talking to you...but you will always need more....trying so hard not to let on how desperate you are

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true! anyone asking messages on these boards, without identifying themselves as conducting paid research, should take a good look in the mirror. You know we wouldn't talk with you face to face if we we aware of what it is you do with the answers to your simple questions ( middle man selling info to competition) therefor it should not be so easy for you to fly under the radar and collect on here! Doing this con man type of activity is a break from your own industries ethical standards. No Pride?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...bit of anger in here. I, for one, am no troll (swear on my kids eyes). I have my F to F tomorrow for this project and am looking for some real info. I'm currently on another company's contract that has laid of 2/3 of us in the past 6 months and, rather than share in a bit of that wealth, cut our measly bonus BACK on a teleconference yesterday while doubling our workload with another drug in the bag. Our salary is already at the bottom of the industry standard. After that news, I suspect 75% of us turned on our search engines. I definitely need to make a move, but don't want to jump out of the frying pan into another fire.

If you'd like to provide me with any info and would rather not do so here, you can email me at my top secret underground address:

pharmaguy2015@ gmail.com Thanks!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cheap..cheap....and more cheap!

Car destroyer then no money!

Keep looking for a better gig!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see some more territories opening.

Success or filling the holes from the escapees?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what all pharma companies are doing so you are uninformed or just naive.
    Contract reps are the fired, layed- off, or rep wannabes who can't break into the larger pharma companies. You know going in that the job is for a short time, the Paul and benes will be below standard, and you will be looking for another gig in one or two years.thats the nature of the beast.
    Want a real career? Look outside of pharma. It isn't what it used to be and careers are getting shorter and shorter. Once in, very hard to get out as we are not seen as sales people. The word is out that we do very little more than deliver donuts, lunch and samples in that order.
    Good luck in your search.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company is unbelievable!
    Unless you are desperate for a paycheck...run, run faster and keep running.
    This job is a joke that will make you cry. No laughing here.

They keep changing the bonus incentives, add on more paperwork and expect miracles from a drug that does not have one commercial plan that covers it. Really people?

Did I say run?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the perception is reality. Why does pharma need to pay six figure incomes to do squat?
    I'll tell you why, because not many people will take the mickey mouse bullshit from the companies or the condescending disdain from doctors...IF you ever see one. Next is feeding the office cows and not getting even a thank you.
    If you have any self respect or work ethic, stay away from pharma.