Training Dir FIRED Already????

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2008 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another great hire by NJ??? This guy was there, what 4 months?? He sure knows how to pick 'em, huh? Exhibit A: Carol Merrell. Exhibit B: Will Maranto Well, 2 down, 1 to go --- when the hell does CM get it? NJ should just stick to cashing in his options and call it a day.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So... what's the deal with Carol Merrell?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean what's the deal.... she's useless, that's the deal.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did training director get fired?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last week, a day after the Leadership meeting.

CM & NJ still there -- starting to wonder if something didn't happen between the two of them down in Cancun -- can't figure out any other possible reason that she is still there. She lies, she doesn't have a clue, and she is just bad news and a drain on morale.

Check out other company boards, she's got bad press (and I mean really, really rotten press) going all the way back to 2004. I think this is like her 6th or 7th job in 4 years. All other companies have had the good sense to fire her stupid ass except Noven. Even though they have the goods to can her, they keep her, so you do the math.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey -- I see Carol Merrell at in again. Some sh... -- different company. She is a liar, stupid and a cheat.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK -- let do the company survey right here and right mow. Tag, you it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have any verification of this...OKAY before you blow it could be that your manager told you and ours did not. Also, check the noven site there is a posting for a manager in TX. Is this therapeutics or WH? OH, and which company boards do I find the CM stuff?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TX Mgr position probably w/Thera... otherwise I think it would be called Regional Manager and be on the Novogyne opportunities side of the noven website.

To find CM posts, click "search" in the red bar, and just enter Carol Merrell. Happy reading!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, go to "Company Boards" first, then click Search on the red bar.... enter our girl Carol Merrell and hit the jackpot!! Truly pathetic that this loser is still with Noven, but that truly is the Noven way --- reward the incompetent!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG -- this is so sad that Carol is our role model. Please help now -- look our our stock -- in the toilet.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, you mean Randy Rubin got fired and if so who hired him Neil or Carroll

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neil did and the headhunters knew four weeks ago

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, Carol had just as much input as Neil on this guy. In fact, he was probably her 1st choice, if only because it was a guy. She does not like to hire female managers; the NE mgr was an exception.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Helluva role model, huh? She's a real piece of work. And it just kills me that HR keeps her there. I'm telling ya, she's got something on someone, otherwise no company in their right mind would keep a loser like her on.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knew what? That he was going to be fired? He was a bozo at the national sales meeting. Impressions were that he did not understand his audience. As for the next post, if I understand it correctly CM hired two new managers: one female, one male. How do you conclude she doesn't like female managers? CP bravado?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, she has hired 2 new mgrs.... and was heard saying out loud after the NE mgr was hired that she wished she could have found a man for the job instead of a female. She is completely different in front of men than she is with women. Unless the woman happens to have more power than her (ie, Carolyn Donaldson), then she sucks up to them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Employee here. Carol Merrell knows only one way --- what's in it for her. Since she does not know anything about business --- she gets by acting nice only when it matters and only with people that kiss up to her. She fired a female manager for poor sales -- yet she finished 2007 in 3rd place. And guess what-- replaced with a freak, that is male. She has protected another male manager that has lost so many great people due to HR issues. She does not know how to be social with people and since she is so dumb --- her only asset --- so she thinks, is to flirt with the men. Hey that is right, she is from NYC -- maybe she is Kristen --- think hard now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!! Right you are!! How sad though that HR will keep her. What the F*%^????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carol Merrell is a useless, lying sack of shit, she has been caught red-handed in lies, hard copy proof of her lies -- in black and white, and with witnesses -- have been taken to HR and they refuse to do anything about it. Which leads me to agree with the poster who indicated perhaps something went on between her and Neil Jones, (oh parish the thought), down in Cancun. Perhaps she is holding that over their head. After getting fired from so many other companies in such short periods of time, I guess she figured she needed some insurance it wouldn't happen again. Can't wait for the new CEO to get a load of her - with any luck it will be a female. That would be so perfect.