Training

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2014 at 7:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so naive, if this person was really in hiring process they could simply ask this information of the recruiter or hiring manager they are working with, wake up- this poser is obviously an A hole that will take any scraps of info they can dig up and sell it as CI interview for big money...no need to spill truths and make it so easy for them....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run that yellow oil in your eyes

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your response. People like you and others who took the time to be helpful are truly what this sight is about, Information. I am the OP and I was unable to interview for the PCP position another position within Pfizer has become available and I am in the final stages of interviewing, again thank you to all that were so helpful.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Went through training last summer. 2 week home and 1 away. All home online though I printed everything..really helped. Dailey conf calls w trainers...pay attention. Exam was tough but passed. One person did not but passed on second attempt. Take serious. I have many years exp in biz and heavy science background...trainers will help w trick questions and there are some on exams. Product cert role plays were easy if u have some exp in industry...same stuff. When at training participate as much as possible...they luv it. It's like any other company crept more on line training.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Webcam + Peeping Tom = Pfizer training nowadays. All from the comfort of your home, role play toys not included.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the tests completed before you go away to training?