Hiring Process?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi all, I've been recruited and completed a phone interview for a vacancy. I was told I'll be called for an in-person sometime next week. I hope someone would be kind enough to shed some light not the process as it can vary from company to company. Is it usually one, two, more? Is there a higher up to meet with at some point? When can you begin to get a sense that they're seriously interested?

I've reached the end of my severance from my last company and I've looked in and out of our industry. I'm told I don't have the experience for some jobs and I'm overqualified for others. I have a family and it's stressful you know? I'd appreciate serious replies...I joke on here a lot from time to time so I get the humor, but like I said, it's stressful times. Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once you are set up to meet the regional manager the job is basically yours if you don't do something way far out & screwball to un-impress the RM & have him reject you. DM usually makes the call on who he wants, but many times it can involve more than one interview.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insight...I really appreciate it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do it!! Find something you enjoy to do even if it's not the same money a here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have no process!