My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once against, thank you for this thread and your honesty. You have inspired many.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spring is in the air in sunny California. Time to go at my 15 lifestyle hard. Bring it on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully, the large fault line will rupture and relieve the country of the left coast perversion.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yeah dude!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was for it before he was against it. Dimwitted sloth!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's actually dim-witted you idiot. Stick to being a lone r*****.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still around don't worry. I was hibernating from the cold waiting to head south for a well deserved golf junket. Returned to the 15 Casa just in time to once again get the snowblower out and give it a workout. I would have much rather been back in the Naples, FL area playing Eagle Creek or Calusa Pines.

Had a great time with my buddies and our spouses and really enjoyed the warm sun once again. Although, the locals were complaining those days when it was in the 50's! With Merck as my "sponsor" I'm really having fun out on the courses or even just practicing. These days Mother Merck is pretty much paying me to golf. I feel like a pro and my game is getting on point too. Thanks Merck for sponsoring me!!!

Back to a few more 8-10 hour work weeks before I head back south once again for another trip. Really looking forward to it you guys!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All hail the Great 15 !!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great to hear from you 15-

You are the man. !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy your trip! I wish I was with you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This troll is in Pennsylvania don't let him fool you !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you and thanks for your inspiring words!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hero.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. The most inspiring post ever. It stated a tidal wave of karma.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EPIC

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy needs to be let go. I'm sick of his 15 BS.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry , the asshole will be gone by July.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the contrary, I can't get enough! The 15 lifestyle has changed my life. I used to be a devote Merckie. Now, I spend at least half of my time working for myself. I owe it to the 15 Guy and the Queen. They were right all along.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you ! Do whatever you can do to personally compensate yourself as these dogs in corporate do not give a hoot about you, your future, your income, who they cut and when they do it, etc. doesn't matter if you perform or not many other factors (unethical and unfair) come into play. Have seen it over and over and over.......................................