Gone...gone...gone

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by VOCS, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. VOCS

VOCS Guest

All the jagoffs who used to try to debate me(and lose) are now gone. And the idiots who are left don't even know who the pfizer rep was. Pity. Assholes replaced by idiots. Tell me Barbie and Ken, not counting next week, how long have you been with Charlie? And how're them thongs fitting? Have any of you seen Leslie's balls?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

waiting patiently with popcorn.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VOCs you obese single-wide Pfizer pretender! I was going to bait you with a thread claiming that you passed on to the big dumpster in the sky.

Yet here you are, a true life Pharmaceutical Avatar. Whats going on with the Salem On-line news?

I saw you and your wife on "Hoarders" recently. Did you get some new rabbits?

You must be pretty happy with your presidential choice. He quickly grabbed his ankles when he realized only so much blame can be thrown at George W. We needed a new Jimmy Carter though.

Now we will get the "Who is VOCs?" threads. Then we can tell them about all your made up BS you have spewed over the last, what? Ten years?

Still haven't got a life?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gotta refill the bucket...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why even make an appearance? - trolls such as yourself can feed off a dying beast such as Pfizer. Your left wing bullshit is absolutely worthless here in the land of the dying.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VOCs would be in a panic if Pfizer were to go away. Who would pay the taxes while he sits in his single wide?

See if you recognize his writing style here: http://www.salem-news.com/

Its a low budget Oregon rant. VOCs pops up making his insightful junior high remarks.

7. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Salem Oregon? Stupid and bigoted are no way to go through life, fool. However, I have driven through Salem, once.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop into Oregon State Hospital to see your family?

You can spew your lies from anywhere. So why post on the Salem-Online News?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You aren't smart enough to recognize stupid.

Seriously, Bigoted?

What delusions prompted that?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VOCS, where have you been? This site has been a hellish boor without you. Speak to us!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor VOCS....a confused comedian without an audience.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So VOCS how was that Turkish prison stint? I see being the official salad tosser didn't humble you one bit.

13. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Typical pfirezer gutless wonders who don't have the brains or balls to create an identity. Losers all!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lawsuit that alleges Wyeth executives told a series of lies about the antidepressant Pristiq — suggesting that it was a good treatment for post-menopause hot-flashes when they were sitting on study data showing a risk of heart and liver problems — gives new guidance to management on what counts as a false or misleading disclosure to investors.

In the case, the judge ruled that front-loading your investor presentations with a bunch of boilerplate language about “safe-harbor” predictions and “forward-looking statements” that ought to be treated with caution does not allow you to stay silent about negative data that you know will affect the fortunes of your company. (The order was reaffirmed just before Thanksgiving.)

A pension plan that was invested in Wyeth stock (before it merged with Pfizer (PFE)) alleged that Wyeth CEO Bernard Poussot and others knew by 2005 that using Pristiq for post-menopausal vasomotor symptoms (hot flashes) carried increased risks of liver and heart damage. The ruling says: ...........................................................................................................................................................................

Great company that Wyeth!! Anyone care to remember REDUX???? Yes!! Nothing but sheer brilliance!!! They should all get demoted to DM jobs and start recruiting!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lawsuit that alleges Wyeth executives told a series of lies about the antidepressant Pristiq — suggesting that it was a good treatment for post-menopause hot-flashes when they were sitting on study data showing a risk of heart and liver problems — gives new guidance to management on what counts as a false or misleading disclosure to investors.

In the case, the judge ruled that front-loading your investor presentations with a bunch of boilerplate language about “safe-harbor” predictions and “forward-looking statements” that ought to be treated with caution does not allow you to stay silent about negative data that you know will affect the fortunes of your company. (The order was reaffirmed just before Thanksgiving.)

A pension plan that was invested in Wyeth stock (before it merged with Pfizer (PFE)) alleged that Wyeth CEO Bernard Poussot and others knew by 2005 that using Pristiq for post-menopausal vasomotor symptoms (hot flashes) carried increased risks of liver and heart damage. The ruling says:....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What a great company Wyeth .... Ever heard of REDUX?? Yep those geniuses should be cleaning kitchens in prison then attempting to lie on their resumes to get DM jobs for Pfizer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF?????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In your case, how about you create a real identity instead of all your fake garbage you have posted over the years?

Your clever word combinations are indicative of your feelings of self-aggrandizement. Do you ever fantasize about having a life?

18. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Me having a life? If my posts bother you so much, how come you can't wait to answer them? And that is even more surprising considering the fact that I make you look like the useless loser that you are. I have a life jagoff. But I do find idiots like you amusing.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crap, gotta go refill again.....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jagoff? Another of your terms that seem to build you up? What's amusing is that you don't have a life. This is your life.

The internet was made for fools like you who fantasize that they contribute intellectually.

Only a fool believes a fool.

Be amused. Be real amused. And keep pretending that you have value.