My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't bother reading your waste of energy hater propaganda. 15 by 15 life is awesome. Nothing last forever so while I live this way of life I am enjoying myself and more time with my family. You are just a bitter loser who gets off on making others feel miserable because your life is miserable. Go on living this way, I could care less. I am enjoying the 15 by 15 and my family life. You can't change that. You don't matter. Thank you 15 by 15 guy for sharing your story and giving others hope.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15x15 guy- the pied piper of irrelevancy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really!? Over 112,000 views. You are sadly mistaken.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. He's just a jealous, unhappy troll.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your fundamental mistake in all of this is that "this well sought after job" has transformed into a joke over the last 20 years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's productivity to you? What does 112,000 views signify? It just demonstrates the overwhelming trend towards irrelevancy. You must be the kind of rep that equates the number of signatures you got to success. But then again " metrics " IS God at Merck. So it would be expected from the low skilled Merck rep. Views on a message board is your signal for success? You have a very low bar. In the new born nursery when one baby cries they all start crying. That's all that is. Those with limited opportunities, disaffected, malcontents, desperate for validation of the reasons for their own irrelevancy. People always are drawn to a message that blames someone other than themselves for their own shortcomings. That's why you see that political message every election cycle. It's a natural state for people to be pessimists. Much harder to be optimistic and do something about it. There are those that make things happen and those things happen to.

Maybe you can get him to sit in on your downsizing phone call with your manager and verbalized the 15x15 " message." Maybe that will work and save your job. Or maybe not.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So another vote for " 15" dropping out, stop trying, waiting for the NG tube and diapers.
    Anyone else?

He's never said anything about " moving forward." He just said he was fed up, wanted to stop working, scam his manager into thinking he still was, and was going to play more golf.
    I don't take what he does/doesn't do personal. I do think it's funny how many of you sheep applaud him and find it so easy to slide from minimal activity to no activity.Such is the uselessness, motivation and ethics of the average Merck rep. After all you don't have any real,skills to fall back on do you? It's you sheep that take him so seriously.
    I just like to occasionally poke you malcontents and watch you jump so hard to defend the indefensible, desperate to validate your loss of gripe on the realities of life. It's just entertainment. I don't take it seriously, after all the job itself is irrelevant, as you are.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't matter. You are wasting your time and you are waste of space. 15 by 15 rules!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great full time money for a part time job. Why not milk it till it ends. Corporate America execs do the same thing. You are just a miserable wannabe hating on the fence. Pathetic.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Hater's fundamental mistake is he thinks we are all of sudden going to feel guilty for liking the 15 by 15. Not happenin'! What an arrogant bafoon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stick-poke-jump.

Thanks for playing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slap-jump

Thanks for playing

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stick-poke-jump-weak response.

Thanks for trying though.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a closet groupie.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Points off for ambiguity and irrelevance sheep.

Baaaaa!

Fail. Thanks for playing though.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the idea for the 15 by 15 golf outing. Nice! Take care.

17. Hi 15 x 15 Guy,

Just to let you know that you have international followers as well. I am a Merck rep in Australia and there are also a number of us following the 15 x 15 program. Doing as little as possible for this arse wipe of a company. Merck sucks down here as well .....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There won't be 5, 10, or 15 more years for this as the entire pharma industry will be contracted out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a de facto 15 Guy myself. I gave up caring about this job and this company about five years ago. I have a second business that I run now, mostly using my Merck "work" week:) Do you think I give a rat's ass about "saving" my Merck job? Do I give a rat's ass about what my CTL thinks of me? Are you kidding me? I'm above this piss-ant joke of a job. Now, I'm just bleeding this dung-hole employer dry. Stick that in your pie hole and chew for a while, Dumbass.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Now go check your e-mail. Yep, it's the boss for yet another field visit. He wants to monitor ( again) every word out of you mouth so he can evaluate every move you make yet again. It's like you wear a uniform with a name tag and deliver food for a living. Oh yeah that's exactly what you do. If your " other job" was any good it would have already replaced this one.
    You really think you are " bleeding " a multi billion dollar corporation?
    You are naive and stupid.