Typical Day

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2010 at 9:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello I was wondering if someone could walk me through a typical day, a typical week, and a typical month. Whats it like being a field rep, like how often do you drive to clinics, do you work a set work hours? I'm doing a paper on different sale jobs. Mostly for ones that are territory reps. Thank you all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Currently speaking, wake up at 8, eat some cheerios, take a long hot shower and shave my long sexy legs, get skirt on, find a bra that shows the nips, and check email to see if we have inventory yet. Then, get into car, drive to one or two clinics, play the game of carrot dangling with hopes of inventory, and drive to petco to discover our newest flea product is hanging on the wall with a new name. Drive home, open a $5 bottle of wine, and chug it. Fry up some eggs after wiping them off my face! Its good to be great!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh snap, that was hilarious!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the OP:
    These boards are the worst place to search for the information you seeking. Competitors troll the boards - and cafe pharma is one giant infantile pissing contest in a feeble attempt to cut the confidence of the competition. Ask your veterinarian for the names of a couple of their best reps and do some interviewing, that is likely your best chance at getting a straight answer. Good luck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a gold star for the creative writing skills. That's the funiest story on this site!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cute

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Currently speaking, wake up at 8, eat some cheerios, take a long hot shower and shave my long sexy legs, get skirt on, find a bra that shows the nips, and check email to see if we have inventory yet. Then, get into car, drive to one or two clinics, play the game of carrot dangling with hopes of inventory, and drive to petco to discover our newest flea product is hanging on the wall with a new name. Drive home, open a $5 bottle of wine, and chug it. Fry up some eggs after wiping them off my face! Its good to be great! Hear me roar, cuz I'm da flea diva.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sexy legs?