Will we still have jobs?

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We hear KC the previous head of ops for NAH NA in GSO exited with a sweet package worth at least $3MM plus full lifetime pension

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha, what goes around comes around - I worked in GSO as an IT Manager a while back, and was forced out - now it is good to see the GSO gang get canned by Lilly - ah, ha, ha!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most won't sorry

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, some will

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, what's wrong with selling dog food?!?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Revenge is dish best served cold - harsh reality

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We may be surprised by who ends up with some of our products. Several companies without HW. My suggestion would be to keep selling and hope we look good on paper..........

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard layoffs will start soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. Layoffs? Why exactly would we lay people off right before the merger? Explain that to me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What merger? This is an acquisition sweetheart. Which means Elanco owns Novartis and if some people fit great. If not, good luck!

11. Just be glad our colleague Beeler isn't running the company. He HATES black people. It's a fact. The next time you see him ask him how many friends he's had that are black- or ask him how many black people he's hired when he managed at BMS or Scherring or a 20 year period? Try zero, none, the very last thing he'd do. He's a biget putz

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason is tax incentives for the company and so the company can get rid of dead weight going into the new year. It makes the company more appealing to investors. It is common for companies to do layoffs at the end of the year. It helps the stock price.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll- everyone will be with Elanco on day one. Good try.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about on day 2?

Or on day 30?