Elanco it is...

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess MSD did not give up enough businesses

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

two words for Novartis: 15000 jobs

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes does not look good for Novartis employees....being bought always puts you on the wrong side. I guess we will see who is considered valuable. Novartis Aquaculture division may not be hit too hard though. All to keep shareholders with decent returns.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for u guys to work. Elanco is a good company and you will not just give crap away anymore you will have to work hard and not be so used car like sales people to keep your jobs

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're joking right. My Elanco rep is non-existent. Doctors already calling in to beg to keep their Novartis reps! Why would you get on here belittling the people that you just found out for yourself are your new co-workers? What the hell is wrong with people? Get over yourself!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck to you guys. As a former FDAH employee I saw a large number of good people let go. Thankfully for me I was picked up by BI. Time to work hard and show your worth.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck NAH employees.... Hope you all land on your feet. Could happen to any of us some day

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK now, I have worked for both Eli Lilly (Elanco parent) & Novartis in IT Director roles, and I can tell you that the soft Novartis IT folks will be thrown out instantly by the demanding Eli Lilly IT management. Lilly IT is low-cost fully outsourced - so NAH IT will be a mismatch.

That said, Lilly culture is more political ...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a shit about IT.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly; so NAH IT people will be the first to get canned