Vaccines Division

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the training for this division? Corporate training is it held in NY or Pennsylvania? Also, do you have roommates at meetings and training? Thanks for the Info

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any info regarding above? Thanks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

training most likely held at PLC in NY. No roomies

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Homestudy followed by 4 days live training in NY. I don't think there are roomies

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, I appreciate the info. I also heard Subaru is the company car: Forester or Outback? Thanks again.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Subaru legacy for snow belt
    Nissan Altima for anyone else
    Or opt out for your own personal car reimbursement

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been real quiet. Is the expansion complete? How many internal applicants went over to vaccines?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is jihadjohntwitwell vaccinating his johnyys angels with HPV again? Kelly must be lonely in west county.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why the hell do you ask this shit here? Super odd type of question.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody in my class this week was internal transfer or DM. Vaccines seems like a good place and so far consistent with what I heard from my local rep.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you treated professionally by the trainers? Roommate at training? How were the tests and role play crap? I don't want a primary care experience.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The final is a doozy. Under no circumstances take it early. You are gonna need the extra study time. Trust me. Training was ok, but these dudes are not nearly as good as they think they are. Rather smug is the way I would describe most of the Vac legacy managers. Having said they I would take a pay cut to stay with this division. Holy cow what a pipeline!! Thank you Vaccine R&D !!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats because its legacy wyeth running the show.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some trainer got a hard-on under their desk drafting this.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those Wyeth legacies ALWAYS give the Wyeth dummies the answers otherwise they will not pass!! Trust me!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And all the Pfizer people are brilliant - right? Stop living in your elitist past. What an a hole!! Have you seen who is working in this company lately.....how about the great upper management here?? Yea-you are a d**k.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The exam is difficult! I came from another company and scored 96. I did we'll but during the exam I found that many times I was using an educated guess. I studied day and night during home study. Training didn't really offer more on product information, rather put the pieces together. I found taking advantage of home study material on my own was the best resource. Though all information is on line I printed everything as it helps with my study style. If you are hired please make sure you read, read,and read. My background is 20 years in many different areas of pharma with a masters in biology. Though I ended up doing well it was tough.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. 20 years and a master's?

What future do you possibly see in pharma?!

Glad you have the master's.

Those skills are highly sought after while retrieving Olive Garden.

Think again. You really want to continue in this?!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully this person will be more than you: a Cafepharma Career Coach. Advice: worry about yourself, if someone has the drive and years of healthcare sales experience that person will find a new career path if needed. Most people in pharma/vaccine sales are here because they CAN be here. If or when the gravy train leaves we will find something else to do.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!

That's your pre-call plan?

Whew...