Who are the NEW Xeljanz DMs

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know for sure that Carol Sammia is going inside.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't really matter unless we get the 10mg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn we have some real tools in this division.

We had a chance a couple of years ago to hire the best DBMs and look who we got…we hired on the cheap and hired yes people who wouldn't give Jay any resistance and look at us….I know really good candidates who were overlooked when they were the perfect fit….now look at your mess….Jay & Ed…you really blew it

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. I know a former DBM who was perfect down in the South and he got rejected. I know at least 2 former Enbrel stars, one in the South and one up here who got rejected. I didn't even give them the chance and left. Amgen was dysfunctional and I've moved on but I am glad that I moved on given senior management's hiring abilities.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think the candidate you mention for the south had any chance against a Dude walking around with Boobs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer puts the T in Transgender

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Doc, Sneezy, Bashful and Sleepy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our manager, in the Philly area, has been in the market for 30 years and still can't pronounce methotrexate

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't she just say MTX? Duh!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just getting to this thread, but yes, we have some real toolbags as DBMs. I'm not sure DBMs anywhere else are any better. I've been in multiple divisions here and to be a DBM, you have to sell your soul. What makes us stand out in ineptitude is senior leadership. I don't think our regionals could sell a thing. They are completely wooden and lifeless.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30 years? Almost ready to retire-lucky her. Bet she can say lump sum!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her last name is Samia.
    Why would she want to deal with the "ship of fools" inside?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Randy can't pronounce much of anything in our core aid. He can say yes-sir!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We cater to those outside the norm. We do everything to ensure the regular working man is Pfucked.

This division had a chance and it was stillborn with the senior leadership we put in place.

Still can't believe some of the DBM decisions they made. Still can't believe some of the biologics space experience they passed on with reps.

Is it any wonder we're where we're at?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean you guys haven't won that trip to Hawaii yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our RSD is entirely a yes man to Jay. He may not report directly to Jay anymore, but he is still found up his rear. Dude couldn't motivate a heroin addict with a pound of pure.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How come no mention of the micromanaging clueless moron running a Florida? Randy is zig Zigler compared to that.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a new DM. Her name is Cheryl.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM is a tiny tornado. Meow.