Pfizer truly sucks

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 8:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many freaking layoffs has this idiotic company had? Talk about a complete fall from grace. Right up there with Merck

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 rounds in 10 years; 2 were huge-dec 2006 & jan 2009

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget how they massacred Wyeth. 30k employees and how many remain today? I'll bet one tenth.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And 99% of them are in the Vaccine division. The few that made it to PC are pretty much gone-only a few left here and there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since the W-L acquisition, Pfizer has laid off over 100,000 people. Big profits have always been maintained during that time period. You can't argue with corporate success!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah right - the stock has been flat for 16 years! Dead money for 16 years.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can u imagine if the didn't have the stock buybacks, it would be really in the toilet!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if we paid our research scientists more than our sales reps we might recruit some truly innovative ge iuses?

I look at their paygrades when their jobs come open and it sickens me. We have no problem paying some non english speaking gorilla who can swing a bat $20 million a year or wife beating thugs who can run with a football $5 million a year, but God forbid us to pay a Phd working with deadly diseases all day who is trying to cure cancer and save lives more than $100k per year!

Shame on all of us for accepting this or partaking in it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, that's America. I love it when all we hear is how bad the economy is, how many people are out of work, yet the stadiums, arenas, ballparks are full of idiots paying a minimum of$200 to attend these games. I love sports but all it is now is entertainment and the players are just actors. Sports have become a multi billion dollar
    monster on the backs of fools who are dumb enough to pay their price.
    But, let us not leave out our rappers, tv and movie stars, congress, senators, etc who collect exorbitant salaries for doing nothing. We are one screwed up society with no compass. Money talks all else walks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not the money. It's our lack of morals and character.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My brother works in Pfizer manufacturing. His site is having a hard time recruiting people for the production lines because the pay is so low and the company's reputation is so bad. The local Costco pays better salaries and benefits than Pfizer. It's a f**king embarrassment.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way is this true, troll.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer stock may be flat over sixteen years, but in july 2010 I bought for 14.61 and have doubled my investment. more than doubled counting dividends. the Wyeth acquisition was a smart move...for Pfizer anyway.
    maybe you should stick to a savings account, or put your money in a jar

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on Ian

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or find a better stock (or index fund) to invest in. What has the market done in 4 years compared to your Pfizer stock??? Yea-you're an idiot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure you did ditto head republican, sure you did

you expect us to believe that a fool who posts on CF was smart enough to buy at the absolute lowest price since Oct 2009? I find it hard to believe.

I do believe you vote republican yet cheat on your taxes and don't work hard.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to cheat on your taxes because the democrats keep stealing from us to over spend.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually, the s&p 500 has underperformed Pfizer over the past 4 years. I may be an idiot, but I have accumulated over 2 mil in my stock portfolio in the past 10 years, partly due to Pfizer stock appreciation. - not counting qualified 401k and ira investments. not warren buffet money, but im guessing better than most.
    what have you done over the last ten years besides perfecting your awesome name calling skills?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody gives a shit about whether you made money. The only thing that counts is executives and major shareholders have done very well.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made great money on the stock last year. I guess all the shitheads on this board missed out. Surprise, surprise.