Severance package

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told that I would receive my separation packet Monday or Tuesday. The conference call with the "separation team" is tomorrow. Hmmmm almost 7:00 pm and still no package to look at. So frustrating.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it still two weeks per year worked or did they reduce it again?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can go on hrSource to calculate your severance. You need your hire date, your termination date and your current base pay and pow there it is. Good luck in your job hunt.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The severance package isn't as good as it used to be. Be thankful for what you get, though. In a year's time it will be even smaller......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got 2 weeks/year employed, it used to be three. Unless it goes to one/year how much worse can it get.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most jobs you get two weeks pay and a good luck note!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people were severed this time around?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any info on michigan? I understand one DM was displaced, LM. Any info on reps? Btw, initials & geography would be fine-thanks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Erin Strobel is out! Can you verify such great news?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was watching the numbers of people signing on yesterdays severence call and it was approching 200 people. The HR rep mentioned another previous call also, so hard to tell what the total numbers are!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is Thursday night and I still have not received my separation package!!!!! This is so frustrating. Has anyone received their paperwork?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rank and file get two weeks per year of service plus eight weeks. If you read the company report the big shots of the company get three weeks of severance for every year of service. Interesting how they changed it for the rank and file but not the big shots within the company.