Heard about Vascepa launch?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard someone saying we are hiring for a new drug launch in Dec 12'. 1100 new reps for cholesterol drug called Vascepa. Has anyone else heard anything? Someone mentioned this might be Amilyns new drug?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not Amylins you are thinking of Amarin/amr101. There is not a public deal, but I have heard rumors that we have a contingency offer in place once they have FDA ok

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fish oil, perfect for you squids.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Squids ? I have heard something about it but I doubt it will be anywhere near that number of new reps with the way things look right now. I know my Lipitor;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, cause they will prolly pay you in old Lipitor

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me then. Just asking

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard a little something, although, I hear it's not a done deal. There are a couple of other Whigs workin on gettin this first.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully we this isn't the only thing in the works. It would be nice for us to invent a drug once in a while

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looking like you may be right...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please be mindful of posting sensitive information , this discussion should be closed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Anyone on Facebook or Twitter or even Pharmalot gets this information and much more.

Welcome to 2012, sister.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a desperate Amarin shareholder that is "pumping" his shares and he is now tweeting and reposting this all over the internet.

Pfizer has no interest in this (and no one else either).

Amarin is considered a joke.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is fake......many lost money today.....I guess.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omega, you posting here? Looks like you lose.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Amarin's only product is omega-3, or rather one omega-3 acid called "EPA-E".

It is a Japanese poduct that was developed in the early 1980's and that is why no one is interested in it (no serious patents are possible).

It also has about twice the cost to produce as GSK's Lovaza.

It is a joke.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ah, Omega_oracle. A Lovaza rep.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This info is a great find. I do not believe it is fake. Omega is a yahoo stock board basher.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no "info" here. Amarin is a joke and this thread was started by a "stock pumper", (probably by you).

This is a known method in stocks with no fundamentals (like Amarin)..

And the worst part is that it sometimes works, as such stocks basically are driven purely by rumors and speculations by uninformed market participants.

These are the facts about Amarin:

This company has ONE old product that is about twice as expensive to produce as the main competitor, it can't get real protection, they have no API supply of any scale, no sales and marketing and no pipeline.

No one will buy or partner with something like that.

Now, stop dreaming and go and pump your stock somewhere else!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^omegaoracle aka "Heidi". Too chicken to bash on the yahoo board these days. Lovaza rep...well that explains it. Can't pay the rent.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fish oil...the snake oil of our days. perfect.