Dermatology Contract with Onset

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll see! The derms may like it but will patients? And will they like it enough to buy it again or is this like all the other cosmetic derm products that don't sell worth a damn and certainly don't get repeat sales. Why? Because at the end of the day, this crap does not do a damn thing! If these products did half of what they say they do they would sell billions of year because we found the foutain of youth! Wake up people. This shit is nothing but marketing and playing on the vanity of this pathetic group of cougars who hate themselves on the inside so they will do anything to like themselves on the outside. Sad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm less than impressed by this outfit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OnCall strikes again! Terrible contracts, stupid managers and a terrible recruiter. Story telling and lies seem to be the OnCall way. Don't believe a word they say!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeh, I know what you mean. I had a bad experience too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. I was on a contract with them and was thankful when it ended. They lied about the bonus plan and benefits just to get me to join the contract.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heads up- if you are on the Onset contract I'd start looking for another job if I were you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? What happened?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree the place is a joke

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are the DSM's here?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are fucking amazing that is how they are. They never work with you and there is zero accountability for repps! Perefect position for former big pharma reps downsized and not able to work a full day.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are the managers at Onset? DUMB!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the job for me…I am an old and lazy former big pharma rep!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go for it old guy! Hope they are hiring!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain...unless you're just another rabble-rouser stirring up shit on the boards?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm rooting for the old guy!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know its a guy? Maybe its a smart and manipulative woman!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another Doug Abel fuck up. No doubt his stupid arrogant ways cost Onset millions! What a total douche bag!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, I'm rooting for the smart manipulative woman! You rock!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guessed it!!! Nice job!!!! I am a very manipulative woman, I just hide it with my passive/aggressive personality.