June 20th

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2014 at 2:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss confirmed this with me this morning.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

comfirmed what?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

scare tactics people

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shenanigans....not happening, at least not that day or week. Losing cred with each new threatening post...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The October date has been known since the May layoffs. Why the sudden denial?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree this is all a sham.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess we will all know in 2 weeks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It IS happening. There will be major layoffs across the board at home office. Some depts will be hit harder than others. Considerably more. And that's not all. More cuts will occur at the end of Nov and Dec as well, but those unlucky ones will be shuffled out under the radar.

For those of you who are still sticking your head in the sand, I'm sorry to tell you this but on the bright side there is a life outside of Alcon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay im sorry but the first person said oct 22/23 then the next idiot said oct 15th now this idiot says nov and dec. No one knows!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you are the idiot that needs to take a reading comprehension class. The big cut will occur Oct 15th....or the 22nd.

The cuts in Nov and Dec will be minimal.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 22nd is when the managers start calibration. So it would make sense they shitcan everybody before they start talking about raises. Last time it was Wednesday the 14th.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

October what happened? NADA. Where are the 100 people in field sales that got laid off? Still employed. Wrong again. No cuts in 2014 nothing planned in 15. This contact is full of it.

JG hates customer disruption and he's the new guy calling the shots. The game has changed under JG. Now if the company can't make its commitments to Wall St sure things can change but that is business folks.