Reasons Sabrina Should Be Walked Out

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2014 at 8:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know why she gave up her beloved CMO title?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy not a C suite executive anymore, she is Divison head of Dysfuntional Development

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How Sabrina goes to restroom.

She starts with a funnel: 1) to sit on a toilet, 2) to take off pants, 3) to sh*t in the pants. There is no sufficient clinical evidence that taking pants off and sitting on a toilet is good for you. Sh*t, on the other hand, has lots of nutrients, according to New England Journal of Medicine. And so, the choice is obvious - sh*t in the pants.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is no longer CMO but still sits on the ELT. When is Jeff Georgina going to realize that Sabrina is nothing more than a very expensive waste of space?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter R. Is now CMO, there is a "gem" Brit who is stuck in 70's and makes most conservative decision always. He can slow down and screw up any Dev project and is pretty determined to make sure R&D makes all the historical mistakes as he knows better and does not tolerate people standing up for what is right.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^ sounds like a perfect fit !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like we're fucked!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The brain surgeon, endocrinologist and BS in microbiology are working on opthalmic pipeline. What can go wrong?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you do need knowledge - not knowledge that is micrometers thick but DEPTH of knowledge. To go along with it, you also need management skills; how to motivate people without fear and intimidation. It seems to me that part of the problem is also cultural. A straitjacket, conformist and dictatorial culture yields like-minded individuals - no matter how liberal the process of US naturalization.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction: you CHOOSE to be taught by an idiot. Employment is at will in the US.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

End of year how many new products from Sabrina?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the associate idiots that "manage" in RnD. The number of new products for vision care? How about IOl? No wait! How about solutions?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JG needs to walk her out

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I CHOOSE to help people fight ocular diseases and blindness. I've been here before this idiot was sent to us by Novartis and I will be here when this idiot is but a bad memory. And if Alcon's way will prevent me from helping people to fight ocular diseases and blindness - I'll CHOOSE to do it somewhere else.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exercise your choice before you are downsized or put on a PIP.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't anyone inform you that the toilet is actually an idea funnel. I agree it that one can easily mistake an idea funnel for a full toilet. Please flush after use so that the stench in this place doesn't get worse.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As all dictators, Sabrina is famous for changing her views 180 degrees often. This keeps vassals nervous. Her actions are never predictable. There is no system to Sabrina. People are terrified of meetings with her, because they can never predict which way she'll fire.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone needs to add up all the money Sabrina has spent since she arrived and how product revenue we have received from new products in return. Does not take a genius to know significantly in arrears. What a master a%% clown with a bunch of the same as staff. Surprised Obama hasn't appointed Sabrina as Czar of something.