October field sales layoffs/reorg

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF anything happens it wouldnt happen on the day they announced 3rd quarter earnings....IDIOT hahahahahahahaha

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM told me to breath easy. I'm an MSR2

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there is a layoff for field sales, Do we get any type of compensation? if so, for how long, and does it depend on tenure?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no standard, although I would think at least a month or 2 severance. Sometimes more for tenure. It all depends how generous they feel. Typically for PR reasons they won't just have layoffs and stop paying you that day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

word starting to come in that no/simple changes were made in many territories. Surprising.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been saying NO layoffs

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome! Look forward to 2015 when we finish 5o mill behind plan...again.....good move NVS/Alcon....whats the definition of insanity?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Middle management needs to be cut. I see my manager more than my own family.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can keep reps because they don't have to pay bonuses to about half the sales force.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard from someone who was supposed to interview tomorrow in Fort Worth for a GSR spot...."There has been a hiring freeze put on and I will not be having my interview tomorrow as planned."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha so accurate and tragically funny.....weird we used to make money....then the genius gary and his cronies showed up and we havent made shit since...when will they ever be held accountable? nice hire on kate...she is about as sales savvy as a turd.....stay off cafe pharma kate....pathetic you get on here and brag about it

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That job was filled weeks ago, no open GSR spots anywhere in TX

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An interview in Fort Worth doesn't mean the open position was for the Fort Worth territory, genius.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when are we flying people to corporate for Field Sales positions? And I also aware of a job field sales job offer going out this week on our region and there are still openings that they ARE currently hiring for as we speak so no there is no freeze on Field Sales;maybe that person was just not that good and it was a brush off.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or maybe this goon is trying to get everyone worked up again

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever made the post at 11:50 did a nice job of giving his position within the company away. Based on that you can expect his/her group to have access to even less info and involment going forward. Well done. And really... calling KB a "turd"?. You may not like her for whatever reason but you don't get to be VP of Ethicon Surg for not knowing how to sell. Think about what you wrote and how bad you screwed everyone else on your team. Sad.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that message was so vague at 11:50 you would never know

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kate you really need to stay off cafe pharma and reallyyyyy need to stop posting...

whoaaaaa ethicon....wow.........you have impressed NO ONE here

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. I suggest you read it again and connect the dots. Referenced something in that message that was only mentioned to one group. It was a dead give away.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"his" seems a bit sexist...might be a "her"