Hypocrisy at its best...

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2011 at 11:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Like this?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let it be known that as we are all being asked to cut budget and fuel jets, Amgen is living its mission to "...serve patients...", well by raising prices to offset lower sales. See for yourself at http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-21/amgen-increases-prices-to-offset-revenue-slowdown-of-anemia-drug-aranesp.html. I bet we won't see this on any intranet page. Integrity and accountability is quickly diminishing at the firm, directors who take up space are moved under the cloak of "re-organization" while us minions hold them up, watching them earn over-inflated salaries. And don't look for any help from Purchasing to help hit the EPS. I have tried for months to get help from my "contact" in purchasing and had to learn the hard way they can't even spell SAP.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin and crew run the show, not your contact. Your conduit, aka "contact" would be unreliable, at best.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. What KS has done to the company is disgraceful. He has to go. He is bad for morale, bad for the share price, and he is a drag on the original creativity and energy of the company. All so he and his buddies can get big pay and jets to fly around on. He has set in place at all levels, a management style that completely sucks the spirit of Amgen out of the company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blunder boyz!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

logout!