Vaccine or Hospital ?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good-bye to all the outside market analyst bull shit on this entire thread. Good Riddance Y'all

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with hospital? Growing or sinking?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ENTIRE industry is the Titanic...and sinking.

Plan your exit...before it is too late!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other than chicken little here, does anyone have some real insight between these two divisions? Vaccine seems up and coming, but hospital is a great spot here at Pfizer . Any thoughts on the future of these two business units!?!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What "hospital" drugs does Pf have? We have have CAMs, dsrs and PHRs to call on hospitals as much as they can be called on.

How many drugs do vaccines promote? We bought Baxter vaccines for a reason.

Is hospital an at risk position? Who knows. Is vaccines safe? Who knows. Go for the position that challenges you and makes you feel good at the end of the day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds nice, but I'm thinking aside of what makes me "feel good". Would like some leaderships input, for example...are there higher ups leaving hospital? Does Pfizer believe in keeping this Hospital team considering there are no "hospital" drugs? Pipeline? Eliquis contract in 2015?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in vaccines and love it. There is a lot of growth here. There was someone in my training class who left IS to come to vaccines. He/she believes there's less chance of a layoff.
    Hope that helps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look a hospital position is great when its happening but right now its a no brainer Pfizer hospital has nothing. Vaccines is booming for many years to come for the simple fact that there is a robust product and pipeline - read: No generic ever! I've done both and Vaccines is the place to be. Most of this whole conversation is about leaving a division where you have built up contacts and political capital and dont want to move to an new one and start all over as an unknown. I've lived this story before think: Lipitor or Celebrex - wake up and make the jump if you can for the love of god!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And another thing what does hospital have? Zyvok going off patent and copromote Eliquis and Prevnar - really thats what your gonna hang your hat on if you have a choice? I love the hospital division they are talented people bottom line - AS IT ALWAYS IS - theres no products (think about your talented Celebrex buddies on the street) . Duh vaccines growing with new indications and 5 products in pipleline vs hospital with one going off patent and 2 copromotes - I cant even belienve we are having this conversation.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look you are an intelligent individual, make your own decision already. Do you think real "leadership" will pop on cp and solve your problem? Leadership has forced you to possibly give up a promoted position to call on PC docs. If you work for the company you know what went down w hospital leadership in Nov.

Merck just bought cubist so we won't buy a strong portfolio. Our ab pipeline is years away from paying off.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who comes to this site for career advice needs to have their head examined!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kool-Aid is on special this month @ COSTCO.

Seems like you need it...as you continue to indulge with the Pfizer/industry drink of choice.

I assume you are young...and think the world is so great in Pfizer/the industry.

Think again. Look at the history. Look where it is going.

signed,

Chicken Little

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok chicken little, are you saying either way is a dead end? If so, that's fine....
    However , my question is which road looks better. if you don't know , then go make weird comments and assumptions elsewhere .