Best Manager

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 11:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy they are all gone! The good ones either leave or get let go. Only those managers looking out for themselves are left.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely correct.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Benji C by a landslide

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SS in CA hands down. Oh yah another great one displaced

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

best I had a Pfizer was Al Lustwig

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are we going to be back on the Al Lustig is the devil rants

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not saying he is the devil but he is no Jon Coktoasten

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No such thing as a good manager in Pfizer.....all worthless, asshole licking jerks with mommy problems.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the guy living in mom's basement.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you only knew. Shit for brains. Must be a manager

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impressive insight from an angry non-achiever. Get passed over for promotion much?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the female Detroit DBM. KZ. She's the worst.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's worse.....having a job with great pay and a bad manager, no job with no manager, or a job making a lot less money with an ok boss??? As a laid off rep now working out of the industry making a lot less and seeing my boss every day ( his office is next to mine), I will be more than happy to trade places with any of you. Sometimes you just don't realize what you have until it's gone and things change. Can someone please invent a time machine!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a whiner. No wonder you got the boot.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you will enjoy a long and fruitful career here until you hit retirement age, ride off into the sunset and enjoy a wonderful retirement. And of course, all your bosses will suck because heh-you are wonderful and should be just left alone and let you do your thing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey CF I am currently interviewing with Pfizer for a position a primary care division. Not sure who I will be interviewing with but I know their names. BB, JB, or PE. Does anyone know about these DM's? This will be my 5 position in the industry and the last thing I need is a babysitter!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1st-you may want to inform us of your geography (ie..state, city would be helpful?-so we can help you). Really, initials as clues nationally?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TN in Ohio.
    Hey, where'd she go?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, exactly! Manager= baby sitter for rookie reps, secretary. OK expense reports, lunch on rides, piss off doctors, and generally get in the way of good reps. You didn't really excell at sales, you played the game and kissed ass.
    The good mgrs are well known...there aren't that many.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And clearly you don't "excell" at spelling EXCEL correctly. Another under-educated simpleton with an opinion and a big mouth.